What's new

Featured Pakistan Armed Forces have been placed on Red Alert in view of Indian military preparations

Same to me! I want Imran khan should be elected in pakistan again otherwise i will surely gonna to miss his's tweets..... he is only good to do tweets..... and nothing more!
You just copy and paste don't you.

Thats what happens with years of urine drinking.
At least he can tweet .and not a twit like modi the ugliest PM on the planet. But then again what did Nixon say about indra Ghandi loooool

Helloo ...small update ...from Rumour mill.

3 x indian Kilo submarines are silent..

Indians should start praying for there safe return home.

Last edited:
Even the women in your family lust over IK, might be women in your family.

A cricketer can be a good for commentary & coaching & acting but now it is proved that can't be a good PM because does not issues of common people.
[/QUO
Same to me! I want Imran khan should be elected in pakistan again otherwise i will surely gonna to miss his's tweets..... he is only good to do tweets..... and nothing more!

Citing Official government sources ARY News is reporting that India is planning some False flag operation for domestic morale booster after LAC set back , divert attention from farmers Protest , Khalistan issue and International condemnation of Modi Regime policies . Pakistan has put its Armed Forces on High Alert along Indian border to respond to any aggression or misadventure .

View attachment 694475
View attachment 694476
View attachment 694477

There is a probability that India might, or might not attack in February, as what Indian side thinks that this is the only window(till the end March) they have in which China is kind of fix in the region.
For adding oil to fire, PM Modi has also recently asked armed forces to be prepared for a 15 day limited war.
So India might attack, might not be. May be they think that Pakistan is behind current dharnas by Sikhs. Which basically we are not.

There is however one thing I don't understand, may be someone can explain. How Modi knows that it will be a 15 days war not 2 day(as on third day there might not be anything left of these both countries)? Or not a 6 months war (as in conventional war, Pakistan might stand till 6 months, before asking Afghanis to take over the long term war) ?

There is however one thing I don't understand, may be someone can explain. How Modi knows that it will be a 15 days war not 2 day(as on third day there might not be anything left of these both countries)? Or not a 6 months war (as in conventional war, Pakistan might stand till 6 months, before asking Afghanis to take over the long term war) ?

Arrogance is the simple answer. The belief that they alone, decide when things will start, how things will escalate and when things will finish. As you point out, what happens on day 16...

India is gunning for CPEC for sure, and for G&B/Azad Kashmir. CPEC is a game changer for both China and Pakistan, and one that will help revitalise Pakistan's economy and bring Pakistan into China's supply ecosystem. The Indians cannot accept that, so they want to destroy it.

Will China stand by, if there is a war or action by India against Pakistan. Now, that is the trillion dollar question(quite literally i think ).

Due to China issues, Govt has asked to increase stock of high intensity war ammunition from 10 days to 15 days. What it has to do with Pakistan.

BC, which Chutiya is spreading rumor that India is going to bang bang Pakistan when we have China at the border to bang bang. Only the biggest idiots or most scared will fantasize these things.
First, fix your language Endian. Secondly, don't daydream China is too big of a fish for endia. So they can only release their frustration time to time on LOC, even that does not work out as pk responds endia back 10x harder ! :D
There is a probability that India might, or might not attack in February, as what Indian side thinks that this is the only window(till the end March) they have in which China is kind of fix in the region.
For adding oil to fire, PM Modi has also recently asked armed forces to be prepared for a 15 day limited war.
So India might attack, might not be. May be they think that Pakistan is behind current dharnas by Sikhs. Which basically we are not.

"How Modi knows that it will be a 15 days war not 2 day" Cuz after 15 days they go cry to uncle sam with their swollen buttocks .

The problem India has right now, is her credibility. It is shot to pieces. There was once a time, when what India said, the west would believed outright and put Pakistan in the dog house...

That advantage is now gone. The EU DisinfoLab has destroyed much of what remains of India's credibility, and the recent dossier of Pakistan detailing Indian terrorism acts against Pakistan, with its watertight legal evidence has destroyed anything that is left.

The world has come to understand, that when India is talking about Pakistan, she is outright lying. There is no longer any sovereign credibility left for India's voice any more.

You will have countries like the French and unfortunately also the UK, who view the military sales, and economic relationship such that they will parrot what ever India says, oir they will simply re-iterate it is a "bilateral issue" and wash their hands of it. But, the community of India believers has gone down, and that is a reality that India must deal with.

Pakistan has prepared the world for the next round of India initiated escalation, and it will be seen by all, for what it is. India instigated aggression. Pure, and simple.

Pakistan will feed less restrained in its response, then it did last time ... and the world will not chastise Pakistan for any response it takes to a round of naked, premediated aggression from India.

If India does start a new round of aggression against Pakistan, then the escalation ladder will be taken out of India's hands and India will find what ever narrative it attempts to assocate with that aggression, will crash and burn, much like the Su30MKI and Mig21 did last time.

So, it is really India's move next...

in case of UK, Boris is very unreliable, he is a puppet of India.
He is a moron who should go as soon as possible. Every time I see him on television, I end up with burst of laughter.

Due to China issues, Govt has asked to increase stock of high intensity war ammunition from 10 days to 15 days. What it has to do with Pakistan.

BC, which Chutiya is spreading rumor that India is going to bang bang Pakistan when we have China at the border to bang bang. Only the biggest idiots or most scared will fantasize these things.
Read this

I mean, we are also alert, but we are not preparing for any war....

Yes modi knows how to urine on india.
This cricketer is a Cambridge graduate. A world Cup winner.
Modi graduated from the alley chai school of piss drinking and is a world champion gandoo.
The ugliest forker on the planet.
Even the women in your family lust over IK...does anyone in your family lust over modi loooool

You giving Modi way to much credit he is not even capable of attending school.

He is the kind of person who left his poor wife at age 18 to work on his chai business

His chai business was a complete failure and he was not even capable of selling 1 cent chai thus he was picked up by a few RSS goons and joined the hindu gang rising through its rank using his cunning gujrati pigeon brain.

His tactics have been the same throughout his political career... consolidate the hindu vote using anti muslim policies. Alienate the dalits/low caste groups/sikhs away from the left by making a few appointments here and there and give them a few appeasing speeches... in the end he serves the North Indian Brahmin Elite billionaires such as the Ambanis, Adani, Mahindra, etc...

Back
Top Bottom