What's new

Pakistan approves Russia's request to use strategic Gwadar Port

This is I'm saying since 3 years that Russia will be second major partner in gwadar port and in cpec wait more is coming in few years mark my word

world bank guarantees IWT. It isn't Pakistan who should be thinking of consequences. it should be india fearing.
Absolutely! I agree with you. India cannot alone take this decision due to IWT. However, practically this would not be a wise decision by India and they know it very well...

India in the end will have no other option but to play nice. This will take some time as Modi ji will not accept a political loss so easily, citizens of India demand he assert his dominance over Pakistan.

India needs to realize we are not Nepal or Bhutan. You cannot have your way with us, much less isolate us. The coming days will be interesting. Get your popcorn ready.

Last edited:
Interesting. Curious to see how the trump government takes this.

This is I'm saying since 3 years that Russia will be second major partner in gwadar port and in cpec wait more is coming in few years mark my word

Check this out :D

wp_ss_20161127_0001.png

http://www.dawnnews.tv/news/1047593/

mideast is importent , and russia needs a navel base....which you going to provide them..
good luck...

They have a naval base in Syria lol. I wonder why they are protecting Assad?? Having one in Pakistan is pointless.

Problems are still in there.
Still India remains as the biggest partner of Russian military industry and recently they got hefty share in Essar .
Fact is Russia will increase their relations with Pakistan but whether that is good for Pakistan is remain to be seen .
Reason is quite simple .Few of our hefty deals and lobbying changed the opinion structure of the West .
Its all depend on the profit of the Chinese

Pakistan approves Russia's request to use strategic Gwadar Port..

the title itself tells the whole story...

its nothing economic , but just and just militrey...
You have only 241 posts which shows that you are typical indian, came here for trolling. Do you think that we will allow Russia to use this port for military purpose? Russia is currently supporting Asad and Pakistan will not provide millatry support to Russia because Arabs are our allies, specially KSA/ So Get a Life (Toilet).

Problems are still in there.
Still India remains as the biggest partner of Russian military industry and recently they got hefty share in Essar .
Fact is Russia will increase their relations with Pakistan but whether that is good for Pakistan is remain to be seen .
Reason is quite simple .Few of our hefty deals and lobbying changed the opinion structure of the West .
Its all depend on the profit of the Chinese
To improve ties with Russia, it will take time. Definitely, Russia is not coming to stage at which China is for Pakistan but it will happen with the passage of time.

You have only 241 posts which shows that you are typical indian, came here for trolling. Do you think that we will allow Russia to use this port for military purpose? Russia is currently supporting Asad and Pakistan will not provide millatry support to Russia because Arabs are our allies, specially KSA/ So Get a Life (Toilet).

To improve ties with Russia, it will take time. Definitely, Russia is not coming to stage at which China is for Pakistan but it will happen with the passage of time.

Whether that helps Pakistan during critical stages is something that we remain to be seen .
Ask the Iranians if you want.

Whether that helps Pakistan during critical stages is something that we remain to be seen .
Ask the Iranians if you want.

Iran is now eyeing multi-billion $$$ petro sell through CPEC to China. SO chill dude.

Iran is now eyeing multi-billion $$$ petro sell through CPEC to China. SO chill dude.

And Chinese are also looking for their profit in Chabhar port .
But how this will help you is something that remain to be seen.

Interesting that Indians have shifted to this 'remain to be seen' nonsense about Russia's entry in to CPEC. Clever approach to create doubts/propaganda but like all else it will be another Fail.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom