What's new

Pakistan apprehensive of US-India defence deal

Yemen ?? I never knew that Saudis and Houthi had converted to Christianity, Thanks for this new info. LOL :p:
I think u are high at this tym lol
USA was droning there for many years
Those people pose no damage to USA interests but USA destroyed all the Muslim nations for there own interests,oil gold etc

I think u are high at this tym lol
USA was droning there for many years
Those people pose no damage to USA interests but USA destroyed all the Muslim nations for there own interests,oil gold etc

Then why don't they operate inside Saudi Arabia ?? I haven't heard of any single drone strike within Saudi. Dude it is the Saudi government that had provided bases for CIA to operate drones in Yemen to target Al-Qaeda. Then who should be blamed first Saudi Arabia or USA ??

The Official Pakistani statement, 'Master US enslaves India completely, when you become a US friend, which is worst than being an enemy, and sooner or later use, misuse and discard India whenever required'.

Then why don't they operate inside Saudi Arabia ?? I haven't heard of any single drone strike within Saudi. Dude it is the Saudi government that had provided bases for CIA to operate drones in Yemen to target Al-Qaeda. Then who should be blamed first Saudi Arabia or USA ??
Saudis are rich then why they give bases ?it's a deep question mark..dew to many reasons USA blackmail arab countries and use other tools to control them ...u may don't understand the politics of that region

Don't worry similar pact between China and pakistan is on cards to be operational officially unlimited access to worlds largest submarine fleet

USA made a big mistake it signed a act of war by supporting our enemy

Pakistan should convey USA a message friend of my enemy is my ebemy

USA officialy led a stone of its destruction

China won't let USA success in South China Sea russia supports Chinese cause

USA has more benefits in the pact than India because it isUS who needs logistics support

What india do using US based in USAa stupid theory

If you are in charge of running Pakistan's foreign policy I would be concerned. It is good thing Nawaz Sharif does not have a foreign minister.

FYI India had a working relationship with Uncle Sam when they were backing you in the Cold War

China's submarine fleet would add up to wrecked steel at the bottom of the ocean. China is no match for America in ASW

And in that case there hardly any, Other then tightening nut, bolt and screw no Hi tech will be transferred

that is one of the possible outcomes

Great to see world's biggest terrorist country America and world's largest democracy India which gets beaten by mere 180m Pakistanis every now & then, while also having 60+ independence movements in India telling us to deprive terrorism as well as feeling helplessness to use each others bases and assets. :lol::lol::enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom