What's new

Pakistan appreciates US govt's provision of essential supplies - MoFA Pakistan .

Wow 1000 oxygen monitors. Thanks. Don’t know what Pakistan would have done without those…………..

Please let me threepeat:

The value of such small gestures should never be estimated by their monetary value. Just like Pakistan sent supplies to USA, this return gesture is valuable for the goodwill it generates on BOTH sides for mutual benefit. After all, international geopolitics is always a two way street.

The value of such small gestures should never be estimated by their monetary value. Just like Pakistan sent supplies to USA, this return gesture is valuable for the goodwill it generates on BOTH sides for mutual benefit. After all, international geopolitics is always a two way street.
Agree any help no matter the size needs to be appreciated and I think the tweet is fair enough. What we really need right now is vaccines though and ability to produce mRNA (under lic), as covid 19 is here to stay like flu.

When did China backatsb Pakistan

American backstabbing I can write a volume of encyclopedia britanica

if you ask any American post 9 11 they say Pakistan backstabbed usa ....
so it really depends on which side of fence you sit.

As I said above, please let me repeat:

I am not comparing two countries, I am talking about values, gesture can be via Amazon delivery thing. Gesture always differ between Super Power and Poor country. Taiwan is getting millions of free doses. Gesture always differ with respect to status.

Agree any help no matter the size needs to be appreciated and I think the tweet is fair enough. What we really need right now is vaccines though and ability to produce mRNA (under lic), as covid 19 is here to stay like flu.

Global distribution of vaccines will ramp up gradually given the numbers involved. All countries will need to play their part in this collective effort.

I am not comparing two countries, I am talking about values, gesture can be via Amazon delivery thing. Gesture always differ between Super Power and Poor country. Taiwan is getting millions of free doses. Gesture always differ with respect to status.

As I have said many times, geopolitics is a two way street. There is quite a difference in anti-US sentiment between the populations of Taiwan and Pakistan too. Taiwan is doing many things in return that could have some indications for Pakistan too. Possibly. Two way street. Good thing to remember.

if you ask any American post 9 11 they say Pakistan backstabbed usa ....
so it really depends on which side of fence you sit.
You are Indian and brain washed.
Americans are ruled by nazi Jews...they have been hijacked.

So now tell me logically? What is your point?

That is only one side of the picture. Who has provided the CCC system for Pakistani nukes? Or its premier air weapons? Or starting its nuclear program? For example. There are many more, if you want to play this game.
Oh wow now you started joking really?
And if u mean it was west then the same west declared top scientistl Abdul Qadeer Khan most wanted criminal?
Sorry to let me brust your little inch bubble, pak nuclear programe was started under Bhutto and yes Abdul qadder took lot of info from Holland labs but everything made possible under genral zias regime who closely worked with China to get this nuclear bomb in his hands?
Other then that, u can cook as many as stories you want but reality is whole west was and is still against pakistans nuclear programe and still is working to put preasure on Pakistan to accept a few financial peanuts like South Korea did? So friend it's nice you are defending AMERICAN EAST INDO/PAK company in 2021 anf you can buy many traitors you want but still pls remember that we PAKISTANIs aren't Afghanis or some Africans who u can deal by dividing them and crushing them within?
all those papajones type ppls you got they won't help u, in case something went wrong and your downfall will start rapidly soon after your bases established here in Pakistan!
Thanks for doing that, cause now pakistanins are taking corners like you guys did in your freedom wars back in your history?
There are patriots and there are loyalists in Pakistan and history will be with patriots who want real freedom from your Stalite control of Pakistan ?
Don't bring us peanuts, for our freedom.

And if u mean it was west then the same west declared top scientistl Abdul Qadeer Khan most wanted criminal?

Who sold Pakistani enrichment technology for personal gain?

Global distribution of vaccines will ramp up gradually given the numbers involved. All countries will need to play their part in this collective effort.

As I have said many times, geopolitics is a two way street. There is quite a difference in anti-US sentiment between the populations of Taiwan and Pakistan too. Taiwan is doing many things in return that could have some indications for Pakistan too. Possibly. Two way street. Good thing to remember.
We don't need Bill Gates type viruses and vaccines from you anymore, we can get it anytime we want china is producing it with lighting speed your monopoly is finished

Don't bring us peanuts, for our freedom.

A few water melons perhaps? As long as you accept there is a price, then it is only a matter of reaching the right price.
We don't need Bill Gates type viruses and vaccines from you anymore, we can get it anytime we want china is producing it with lighting speed your monopoly is finished

Excellent choice! Pakistan is free to decide these matters as a sovereign nation.

Great..it will cost less then a half million dollars
Good for publicity useless otherwise

Ofocurse everyone appreciates USA help
Though would have liked them giving pak vaccines

they did via Covax for which US paid 60% of the cost

Who sold Pakistani enrichment technology for personal gain?
Not Abdul qadder khan!
It wasn't and sell or buy it's the same as USA did to Israel? Helping it to become a nuclear power?
Pakistan did the right thing! Off course it was done for finances but still no other country on earth HVE even thought for doing it giving it to Iran and Libya !
If they can't control or hide it, it's there problem but nothing can be done against pakistan, yes we proudly did that cause you also doing it

Great Satan strikes again!

I mean, thank you USA for this transfer of much needed supplies. Why is it that such gestures are not appreciated for what they are, at least?

Hypocrite nation. They ll curse US all day and at the end of the day accept aid from them and money and want F-16.

Not Abdul qadder khan!
It wasn't and sell or buy it's the same as USA did to Israel? Helping it to become a nuclear power?
Pakistan did the right thing! Off course it was done for finances but still no other country on earth HVE even thought for doing it giving it to Iran and Libya !
If they can't control or hide it, it's there problem but nothing can be done against pakistan, yes we proudly did that cause you also doing it

If you believe Pakistan did the right things by aiding nuclear proliferation, then you must also accept the price that was paid for its actions, fair and square.
Hypocrite nation. They ll curse US all day and at the end of the day accept aid from them and money and want F-16.

There is no such things as hypocrisy in international geopolitics, only what serves national interests. By any and all countries. Equally.

That’s why we call Pakistani back stabbers. We gave the most aid vs any nation. We gave them their F-16. We taught their airforce how to fight against Indians. And yet these ungrateful fucks still hid bin laden. Accepted free vaccines via covax while Chinese gave them on loans or made them buy it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom