What's new

Pakistan angers Afghans by suggesting Taliban share power - minister

Again your facts are flawed, you took me for a very long drive and brought me back to our original question, what benefit were we plan on getting? are we planning on getting the afghanistan full of resources? my dear our leaders could not even recognize the wealth and resources of their country how could they think about Afghanistan.
It is not Pakistan who brought Taliban to Afghanistan but it was themselves who emerged among the ordinary people to find against the druglords and warlords....the so called Northern Alliance. And the only reason they are in power today is because they choose a side after 9/11 and they got rewarded for this.
So those claiming that NA is the voice of the people of afghanistan are playing a big fat joke, so why shall we negotiate with them.
and we will see who comes after who post 2014....
well bro wether u like it or not but USA is not going anywhere its just reducing its load and taking major aprt of its force and by the time they go they have erected a very potent force as they call the ANA which has the latest trainings in all kinds of counter insergency + some 12K US Mariens will be there in Afghanistan + as technology has advanced to such a level now that a supercarrier based of the cost of pakistan will be able to nullify any strenth or operation which your lovable tallibunnies try to launch against US/ANA and one fact that you are ignoaring is that 90% of afghans hate pakistan now and that inclueds pashtuns do you realli think that the afghans will kill there own or let the taliban kill as they did in past well u are mistaken + talbunnies are way more weak than ever cause to them making money from gun and drug trafaking is more important that fihting a holy war but you are free to dream ...... good luck

The only agenda of Pakistan right now is Afghan Peace,
Nope! Pakistan's only agenda in Afghanistan is 'Strategic Depth' against India! That's what this fight is all about. I thought you knew?
US along with Nato forces fought with these Taliban for a decade, what good did they get? nothing. we had to step in as the mess was coming to our back yard too.
It seems you haven't read the history of the Taliban. Ok, never mind that but the reason why the ISAF has failed to quell the Taliban in Afghanistan is because of the tacit military support and sanctuaries being provided by Pakistan since the last decade to the Haqqani/Omar Corporation Ltd. It's not that you guys have stepped in only now!
Its stooges like karzai and druglords who still treat the country like their own backyard.
So, according to you, Karzai and his 'drug lords' are from Mars? Are they not Afghans too?

According to Pakistan Foreign office lattest statement no Pakistani official has suggested talibans share power in Afghan Government……
so all drama blown up and that Afghan minister needs to give proof of such suggestion made by any Pak official……:pop:
source :PTV news 6:00pm

update: such statement by Afghan officials is to disturb the Pak-Afghan relations…
Pakistan always support peaceful Afghanistan…

Nope! Pakistan's only agenda in Afghanistan is 'Strategic Depth' against India! That's what this fight is all about. I thought you knew?
you just had to bring india here didn't you. well i would really like you to elaborate please as i didn't knew.
It seems you haven't read the history of the Taliban.
i have read my part i would like to hear yours. What most you don't read the part where Taliban emerged as a group of 30 people from a tribe with only 16 rifles.
Ok, never mind that but the reason why the ISAF has failed to quell the Taliban in Afghanistan is because of the tacit military support and sanctuaries being provided by Pakistan
No it was CIA and the US who funded their training program and who provided them with military grade weapons, it was them who taught them and provided them with a stinger missile.,
since the last decade to the Haqqani/Omar Corporation Ltd. It's not that you guys have stepped in only now!
the same haqqani group who is responsible for bringing mullah omar to the table.....
My dear you got your history wrong, the sole purpose of invading Afghanistan was not to liberate the country like Iraq but to kill AQ, taliban were never on the cards.

So, according to you, Karzai and his 'drug lords' are from Mars? Are they not Afghans too?
i never said that, let me repeat what i said earlier.....they are not the voice of the people.......let Taliban contest in elections.....it is not me who is saying this but your stooge Karzai said the same....it was his words that he wont mind Taliban contesting elections....so whats the fuss now?

Pakistan is breeding a class of Afghans just to foment trouble

There must be a motive behind it in your mind , if you believe it , right ?

Speak , what is it ? Why exactly would we want to foment any further trouble in that hell hole ?

You mean 'Northern Alliane' isn't happy?....are they 'supposed' to be?

A lot of other countries aren't happy too , even the Americans and the coalition members aren't . But they aren't talking out of love but compulsion and an urgent need . Otherwise what happened to the official policy of ' The Govt of the United States doesn't negotiate with terrorists ' or ' We will not tire , we will not falter , we will not fail ' ? When the U.S President says that ' talks will continue despite the attacks in Afghanistan ' , what picture does it paint ?

Ok, never mind that but the reason why the ISAF has failed to quell the Taliban in Afghanistan is because of the tacit military support and sanctuaries being provided by Pakistan since the last decade to the Haqqani/Omar Corporation Ltd.

Yeah , my country is somehow more powerful than the largest coalition on the planet Earth now whilst taking AID and other support funds from the same countries , right under their very nose . How true !

they have erected a very potent force as they call the ANA

Leaving the part where or where not the Americans are going . ANA's a potent force ? May I link you to the report of the same people who train them and see what they have to say about them ? :D

Leave it , being an advocatus diaboli , accepting that ANA is indeed a potent force , what exactly is the need for such desperate negotiations ?

Who cares? Afghans have been "angry" since last 10 years, what else can the powerless do? :angel:

Oi @SHAMK9 - You've come of age too; Khan Sahib - Aaap kii bhii @Secur Bhai ke saaath contribution chahiyee ho giii ! :agree:

I would chip in but I've got all 4 slots booked between, a Chinese, a Saudi, a British & an American - I'm juggling all of our most important foreign relations - Koiii touu raham karooo mujhee ghareeeb par & sacrifice for the greater good of Pakistan...so pitch in with your share of contribution for the motherland ! :pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oi @SHAMK9 - You've come of age too; Khan Sahib - Aaap kii bhii @Secur Bhai ke saaath contribution chahiyee ho giii ! :agree:

I would chip in but I've got all 4 slots booked between, a Chinese, a Saudi, a British & an American - I'm juggling all of our most important foreign relations - Koiii touu raham karooo mujhee ghareeeb par & sacrifice for the greater good of Pakistan...so pitch in with your share of contribution for the motherland ! :pissed:

Greater good for Pakistan = marrying Islamabadi, lahori, karachiite and Peshawari kuri :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom