What's new

Pakistan and Israel

U really serious....or is this a joke? This is crap...even India doesn't want to de-stabilise Pakistan forget Israel. Do you think they want a Taliban regime next door?

One the other hand people...seriously wake up we don't care about Pakistan.. majority of the people in Israel don't even know where Pakistan is except that its somewhere near India.

Peace

Perfectly said,
We all Indians never ever think to de-stabilise Pakistan,
but we don't like the wish of some Pakistanis to defeat India and rule over us, simply not.

Attention Everybody !

I have read and heard so many times from some of my internet friends, Blog writers, defence analyst that there will be attack on Pakistan from USA, Israel & India in September 2010 .... so is that true?

If you will ask for written proof I will provide you one. I must want to confirm that there will be sudden attack on Pakistan from these countries USA, Israel & India?

You people have no idea how much I love my country, If I was an Atomic Bomb I drop myself on to Israel or USA or India ......

Please e-mail me your right information about this question and make me satisfy. My e-mail is: Pakistanarmyboy@hotmail.com

Thanks Brothers !

Good Joke:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its really hard to believe that they don't know about 1 & only Muslim country with nuclear assets/weapons .....

BTW u people are way to busy planning on how to decor the homes of Palestinians once u occupy them and erect barriers around them ...

Your right we are not preoccupied with Pakistan despite that its a Muslim country with nuclear bomb and who thinks or tries to portray itself as the leader of the Muslim Ummah.. and nor does it appear on travel brochures as a place to visit for holidays. Also we don't follow on developments in Pakistan unless stumbled upon on the TV such as CNN...last one was the Facebook and Google ban for example

as for the second comment Its not worth commenting on just a comment however is get your facts straight.

Quraan - Aal-e-Imran, verse No. 148-149.
مومنو! اگر تم کافروں کا کہا مان لو گے تو وہ تم کو الٹے پاؤں پھیر کر (مرتد کر) دیں گے پھر تم بڑے خسارے میں پڑ جاؤ گے (۱۴۹) (یہ تمہارے مددگار نہیں ہیں) بلکہ خدا تمہارا مددگار ہے اور وہ سب سے بہتر مددگار ہے

1000% accurate ....we dont need friendship will those who are enemies of allah....either they accept allah and his rasool kareem(Mohammad) PBUH and become muslim(good human) and leave all evils stuff...otherwise wait what allah is going to do with them(burn them in the hell) along with their friends;who betray allah to join them.
:pakistan::pdf:

Originally Posted by Pakistanarmyboy View Post
Attention Everybody !

I have read and heard so many times from some of my internet friends, Blog writers, defence analyst that there will be attack on Pakistan from USA, Israel & India in September 2010 .... so is that true?

If you will ask for written proof I will provide you one. I must want to confirm that there will be sudden attack on Pakistan from these countries USA, Israel & India?

You people have no idea how much I love my country, If I was an Atomic Bomb I drop myself on to Israel or USA or India ......

Please e-mail me your right information about this question and make me satisfy. My e-mail is: Pakistanarmyboy@hotmail.com

Thanks Brothers !

To tell you the truth ...you got right information about the above question. they are planning to destroy pakistan but they got great defeat in afghanistan with the grace of allah that they have to think 100 times in order to do any mess with pakistan...but really they are trying their best to do any big disaster in pakistan on the other hand their is allah's sword hanging on their neck too ...which will kill them as soon as they will try to do any evil stuff...and you will see it very soon inshallah... just keep patience , and istikaamat...and watch the game and enjoy with alhamdolillah.cuz angels are already playing their game and the evil is gone crazy....:victory:

:pakistan::pdf::angel:

Your right we are not preoccupied with Pakistan despite that its a Muslim country with nuclear bomb and who thinks or tries to portray itself as the leader of the Muslim Ummah.. and nor does it appear on travel brochures as a place to visit for holidays. Also we don't follow on developments in Pakistan unless stumbled upon on the TV such as CNN...last one was the Facebook and Google ban for example

as for the second comment Its not worth commenting on just a comment however is get your facts straight.

Do u think we are bothered if we are not appearing on travel guides avail in israel??? :rofl: , infact most of the muslim countries dont appear in brochures/travel guides avail in israel, so we are pretty much not bothered...

My friend u people need to get ur facts rite, bcoz every one knows that ur erecting barriers and Settlers are Occupying Palestinian Home

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted by Pakistanarmyboy View Post
Attention Everybody !

Thanks Brothers !

To tell you the truth ...you got right information about the above question. they are planning to destroy pakistan but they got great defeat in afghanistan with the grace of allah that they have to think 100 times in order to do any mess with pakistan...but really they are trying their best to do any big disaster in pakistan on the other hand their is allah's sword hanging on their neck too ...which will kill them as soon as they will try to do any evil stuff...and you will see it very soon inshallah... just keep patience , and istikaamat...and watch the game and enjoy with alhamdolillah.cuz angels are already playing their game and the evil is gone crazy....:victory:

:pakistan::pdf::angel:

Boy-o-Boy, you guys are always ready for war.:what:
Hey armyboy, I think 3 against one is a big injustice (Bahut beinsaafi hai re Kaalia), so why don't you add 2 more to your list., then it will be 3 hum aur 3 tum, haan ab theek hai.:sniper:

Israel can't fight Pakistan, they would never be able to get their men there, unless of course they ask India to help them.

If anything, it would be restricted to naval and aerial warfare and some tactical insertions here and there.

Due to Pakistan's quantity and Israels quality, it would probably end in a stalemate. Probably. Not much of an expert on military tech, but by simply referencing to what they both and have-not have, that is what we can assume.

That all is hunkey-dorey, but take a look at the title of the thread. Let's restrict ourselves to just that.

Do u think we are bothered if we are not appearing on travel guides avail in israel??? :rofl: , infact most of the muslim countries dont appear in brochures/travel guides avail in israel, so we are pretty much not bothered...

My friend u people need to get ur facts rite, bcoz every one knows that ur erecting barriers and Settlers are Occupying Palestinian Home

YouTube - Jewish Settlers Occupy Palestinian Home

Look there are many people in Israel, Israeli who are against this forced removal, this normally happens after a legal verdict ...its another long story there how and why ( some other time). Anyways many of the affected Palestinians are supported financially by Israeli NGO.... as well. There are some problem areas or contentions of conflict however Israel does have a substantial Arab Israeli population as well (not in the Gaza and West Bank) who are quite content in living in Israel.

PS: Did you also notice your Video is from Al-Jazeera which BTW is from Qatar and are allowed to freely broadcast as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Israel can't fight Pakistan, they would never be able to get their men there, unless of course they ask India to help them.

If anything, it would be restricted to naval and aerial warfare and some tactical insertions here and there.

Due to Pakistan's quantity and Israels quality, it would probably end in a stalemate. Probably. Not much of an expert on military tech, but by simply referencing to what they both and have-not have, that is what we can assume.

That all is hunkey-dorey, but take a look at the title of the thread. Let's restrict ourselves to just that.

Really, Israel can't fight Pakistan at all. Their territory is too small. The imminent threat of a nuclear attack on Israel will keep them at bay. Pakistan can handle a couple of nukes, but 1 dropped on Tel Aviv and its game over.

Really, Israel can't fight Pakistan at all. Their territory is too small. The imminent threat of a nuclear attack on Israel will keep them at bay. Pakistan can handle a couple of nukes, but 1 dropped on Tel Aviv and its game over.

Once they know that it's the 'end,' I have a paranoia that they'll fire every nuke they have at every major arab city in the middle east.

But thats just my paranoia.

Anyways, Pakistans nukes wont reach them, yet. And even if they do it can get shot down over some poor arab country. i dont think pakistan would risk that. plus, their anti missile tech is far superior, one shaheen or ghauri or whatever would never be able to penetrate.

Back
Top Bottom