What's new

Pakistan and India...Why can't we be friends?

the core issue here is kashmir if they cross over this speed breaker they can move much speedy . i don't damn understand why the hell we have issues on borders and inside . our region is full of bloody conflicts .

iska kharcha kon bardasht kary ga ? hum to khud bhik mangy hain :rolleyes:
well they are already reaping the harvest of what they sowed in the last 65 years ...onli pity thing is that gerel pakistani publick is eating grass while the corrupt and ghairatmand feudal/millitarry elite is living a life that will even put the lifestyle of Saudi arabian sheikhs to shame

well they are already reaping the harvest of what they sowed in the last 65 years ...onli pity thing is that gerel pakistani publick is eating grass while the corrupt and ghairatmand feudal/millitarry elite is living a life that will even put the lifestyle of Saudi arabian sheikhs to shame
bhai TBH aysa nhi hai . midle class is growing also or khas kon kahata hai yaar ? all is this BS even jo ghareeb 10k ruppes per month kamata hai wo bhi khana kha hi leta hai . but one thing look at east west develop countries why we don't ahev all that ? because we wasted so much money and power on something which bring us back nothing ?

bhai TBH aysa nhi hai . midle class is growing also or khas kon kahata hai yaar ? all is this BS even jo ghareeb 10k ruppes per month kamata hai wo bhi khana kha hi leta hai . but one thing look at east west develop countries why we don't ahev all that ? because we wasted so much money and power on something which bring us back nothing ?
jita to har insan hai ..khuda zindagi deta hai to jeene ke zarooriat kisi na kissi tarah poori karwa hi deta hai ...your right "jitna waqt,dimag aur taqat aur wasail pakistani ashrafia ne bharat ko neecha dikhane me lagi hai utna apni masheehat, mulk aur awam ki taraki me lagayee hoti to aaj pakistan south asia ki taraqi ki misal hota"

rahi baat india ki to hum to sirf apne interests ka diffa karne ki koshish ker rahe hain

but sirji what is this TBH ??????

jita to har insan hai ..khuda zindagi deta hai to jeene ke zarooriat kisi na kissi tarah poori karwa hi deta hai ...your right "jitna waqt,dimag aur taqat aur wasail pakistani ashrafia ne bharat ko neecha dikhane me lagi hai utna apni masheehat, mulk aur awam ki taraki me lagayee hoti to aaj pakistan south asia ki taraqi ki misal hota"

rahi baat india ki to hum to sirf apne interests ka diffa karne ki koshish ker rahe hain

but sirji what is this TBH ??????
you are right or mujhy GOI se is mamly main koi lena dena nhi hai they are free . pak gov ne or bhi bhut big big mistakes ki hain yaar ksi kis ko roy

saaly gawaar kara di na besti ? 4 jamateen pardh leta to aaj ye din na dekhny party

TBH ka matlab hota hai to be honest :lol:

you are right or mujhy GOI se is mamly main koi lena dena nhi hai they are free . pak gov ne or bhi bhut big big mistakes ki hain yaar ksi kis ko roy

saaly gawaar kara di na besti ? 4 jamateen pardh leta to aaj ye din na dekhny party

TBH ka matlab hota hai to be honest :lol:
bhai ji mere masoomana se gawarpan pe mat jao ..bhawnao ko samjho :D

baki rahi baat hindustan pakistan ki dosti ki to bhai ji mazerat ke saath kahoonga ki internet/virtual world/khwabon khayalo ki duniya me to ye possible hai per pichle 65 raal ka mawat itni jaldi saaf nahi hoga abhi to bahut sare lahu ke darya paar kerne hain hindustan aur pakistan ko aur bahut sare masoom logo ki bali ke baad hi akal aayegi ..tab tak "kis kis ko poochiye..kis kis ko roiye aaram bari cheez hai muh dhak ke soiye "

Two countries having a candlelight dinner without us!

I HAVE JUST ONE QUESTION WHY CAN'T INDIA AND PAKISTAN BE FRIENDS WHAT IS THE PROBLEM I MEAN THEY DON'T HAVE MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PAKISTAN AND INDIA EXCEPT FOR RELIGION
I don't hate India, Indians and Hindus. I just hate their thoughts regarding Pakistan and Islam. There are some some problems between Pakistan and India. Our leadership don't want to solve these problems. Instead they spread hatred for their neighbors. :hitwall:

That is the problem between Pakistan and India. :agree:

I don't hate India, Indians and Hindus. I just hate their thoughts regarding Pakistan and Islam. There are some some problems between Pakistan and India. Our leadership don't want to solve these problems. Instead they spread hatred for their neighbors. :hitwall:

That is the problem between Pakistan and India. :agree:
and what are so called "indians thought regarding pakistan & islam" that bothers you :azn:

it is good that we had purchased these weapons, at least we have some property in the metal form considering it at least scrap. other wise this amount also would have been parked into the safe vaults of switzerland. public ne to waese ka waesa hi rahna tha.

Back
Top Bottom