What's new

Pakistan and India have exchanged documents of nuclear facilities

Hitting a nuclear facility is an equivalent of a nuclear attack and would be responded with the same. This agreement serves the very purpose to avoid such an exchange. I believe this agreement is more then mere words because neglecting it can lead to a nuclear exchange between India and Pakistan.

off coarse they won't be included.

BTW sir can you tell us that whether there are closed cities in Pakistan or not. I think they exist, would like to know any info available on this from you.

No thanks we will not like to talk about that.

Well there was Nilore near Islamabad. In the 70's, it was practically bought by the Army and government and citizens were moved out after compensation. Research work got underway there. And it became a no go zone.

Now, it is a open city. But it still has a close attachment to nuclear program. PINSTECH and PIEAC are premier universities regarding nuclear research in Pakistan and are located there.

Nowadays, I don't know of any. Most of the program is now underground. It may seem like barren land of Balochistan, but under the sand and rock, there are huge complexes. Hospitals, officers messes, accommodation, offices, sites all are located underground now for those people dealing with this stuff directly.

Nuclearpak please as a professional n responsible person its WAY toooooo better of not to talk about such things in a public forums as these things r mainly classified n i see o one other then our countrymen usually like to talk freely about it n share their knowledge about the facilities.

So kindly please in the Future ignore or avoid such conversations. Thanks.

Nuclearpak please as a professional n responsible person its WAY toooooo better of not to talk about such things in a public forums as these things r mainly classified n i see o one other then our countrymen usually like to talk freely about it n share their knowledge about the facilities.

Hahaha... If you think this stuff is secret, then you need a reality check buddy.

Btw, which parts in that post you felt were secret? I'll try to clarify with some common Internet links.

Hahaha... If you think this stuff is secret, then you need a reality check buddy.

Btw, which parts in that post you felt were secret? I'll try to clarify with some common Internet links.

sir the things which r classified should be left like that as it is.... its not about what info is known or what is not known.

Internet sources can also be questionable n u n me know certain things that r known to many, they know u r professional......I may be a biggest troll in PDF but for certain reasons i do but still u r taken as a professional n responsible person here so yr testimony about these affairs will be taken seriously n we dont really know personally whom we r talking to and why they r here. That could be anybody!!!
If u know what i mean.

so i will suggest plz avoid such conversations n try to be extra careful.

Just a thought....Thanks.

sir the things which r classified should be left like that as it is.... its not about what info is known or what is not known.

Internet sources can also be questionable n u n me know certain things that r known to many, they know u r professional......I may be a biggest troll in PDF but for certain reasons i do but still u r taken as a professional n responsible person here so yr testimony about these affairs will be taken seriously n we dont really know personally whom we r talking to and why they r here. That could be anybody!!!
If u know what i mean.

Sir jee, nothing here is secret or on the forum.

It is available in Wikipedia even!!!

PIEAS is a uni in which FSc pass folks apply for bachelors.

A pathan in Rawal Town knows about Nilore!

Attacks in Kamra, Mehran and GHQ don't happen because of information like this.

If u know what i mean.

You are a novice Sir, I'm surprised, You don't know about such things. Go read Pakistan Nuclear History by Usman Ansari, To make your self acquainted with the declassified material.

You are a novice Sir, I'm surprised, You don't know about such things. Go read Pakistan Nuclear History by Usman Ansari, To make your self acquainted with the declassified material.

I know sir i know that.........but still yr personal insight tells u to be care full.

Just a thought.

Well there was Nilore near Islamabad. In the 70's, it was practically bought by the Army and government and citizens were moved out after compensation. Research work got underway there. And it became a no go zone.

Now, it is a open city. But it still has a close attachment to nuclear program. PINSTECH and PIEAC are premier universities regarding nuclear research in Pakistan and are located there.

Nowadays, I don't know of any. Most of the program is now underground. It may seem like barren land of Baluchistan, but under the sand and rock, there are huge complexes. Hospitals, officers messes, accommodation, offices, sites all are located underground now for those people dealing with this stuff directly.

We should not disclose any thing specially when it is about nuclear weapons these are very very sensitive issues.

Ok but i believe Nilore was......some time ago.

It's been quite some time that PIEAS is established there.

I'll ask you the flip side, don't you know about Area 51? Don't you know about Cheyenne mountain or Skunkworks or many other US bases? Heck all the world knows about it. Aren't they top secret sites as well?

Anyways, I take care that what I say doesn't get too out of order for a forum as do alot of other members.

We should not disclose any thing specially when it is about nuclear weapons these are very very sensitive issues.

Yeah we should not. But then again, what did I disclose?

No information about 'nuclear plans' is exchanged,only the position of nuclear installations.

Pakistan and India have an agreement about informaing each other prior to their missile tests,but even that is done a few hours before launch.

72 hours notification for ballistic missiles.

What nuclearpak sir is posting is off-coarse declassified.

Do yo think he will post classified stuff?

The second thing is any classified info will not reach to even professional person like nuclearpak sir.

Back
Top Bottom