What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

F-7 se Logon ki yadain kuch aur hoti hain, eik aap hain jo F-7 k jahaz bannay huay hain.
اور کونسی یادیں یہ کونسا ایک ہی سانس میں دہلی بمبی کولکتا پر بم برسا کر واپس آجاتا تھا اور آدھی ٹینکی تیل کی ابھی باقی ہوتی تھی ؟؟؟؟

اور کونسی یادیں یہ کونسا ایک ہی سانس میں دہلی بمبی کولکتا پر بم برسا کر واپس آجاتا تھا اور آدھی ٹینکی تیل کی ابھی باقی ہوتی تھی ؟؟؟؟
Maaani Bhai, you didnt even play foot ball. Goal keepers are meant to stay at at the goal post. Attackers cross into rivals defense.
Konsi yaadein ? F-7 also has IMCG and FGG, don't tell me you never hung out on those roads :laugh:

Not anti military, but anti military politics.

They have to give up golf clubs and what not.

They are not PakArmy Ltd. You cannot fight if you are interested in doing business, land grabbing (heard from my close family, a colonel grade relative grabbed land belonging to my mother’s family’s 45 years ago… I let you imagine how many colonels have done same kind of grabbing in Pakistan. Despite that, I was still supporting Pak Fauj, but now enough is enough. It is not ann issue of my land your land, but about the future of Pakistan ! And it doesn’t mean that I’m against our Soldiers who gave their lives to protect, to defend our motherland.

But as you said in your video, it’s 99.99% vs 0.01% 👍

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom