What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

Just because you showed up and labelled it 'cr***y* music' means d!ck to me - the Editor. The Band Call are well renowned in Pakistan. The Video is of PAKISTAN Air Force - Not the Royal Air Force! If you're capable of understanding the lyrics, you'll possibly understand why I chose it.

If you're interested in in just PAF, stick to articles, news clips and/or Documentaries.

I assure you, you're not worth a double barrel shotgun. And there are plenty here on PDF to skool you day & nite.
Ha! Okay then

Just because you showed up and labelled it 'cr***y* music' means d!ck to me - the Editor. The Band Call are well renowned in Pakistan. The Video is of PAKISTAN Air Force - Not the Royal Air Force! If you're capable of understanding the lyrics, you'll possibly understand why I chose it.

If you're interested in in just PAF, stick to articles, news clips and/or Documentaries.

I assure you, you're not worth a double barrel shotgun. And there are plenty here on PDF to skool you day & nite.
My apologies to those offended.. PAF not RAF ( typo) and renowned or not the band is still cr***y and no amount of you’re promotional efforts is going to change that.
I’m a cheeky f****r ..so what?) and by the way learn to lighten up a little , I see how you’re all mentally affected by all this. Time to bury this.

Yeah, its the cheeky ones that usually end up on the Banned list.

So far, no one else has gotten in on the action - so count your blessings.

@waz @Irfan Baloch
Come on now..just because I’ve made a cheeky comment should not get me banned. Go put it to the moderators , see what they think? If I get banned so be it. In my view I made an honest opinion.
Peace my fellow member...I’m not here to offend.

Sorry.. ( well not really) but that’s a s**t band with s**t music. I was so preoccupied with the noise and carry on with the band that I blanked the rest of the video. It could been about penguins for all I know. Get some better music into your videos please ..I’m very irate at the moment.

You can do critics using good polite manners. No need to use insulting words. Nobody asked/forced you to buy this video.

You can do critics using good polite manners. No need to use insulting words. Nobody asked/forced you to buy this video.
Sometimes I think some guys on here are overly sensitive.
I didn’t ‘buy’ this video ...And you are right I didn’t watch it .. a few seconds into it .. it demoralised me
(& I’m joking ) to the point I didn’t watch any videos on this thread. (true)
About me using insulting words...what words would they be? just because I said the band was s*** which in my opinion is true. You like them ..I don’t.
As a senior member, you are accustomed to cursing.. right? surely you can see I’m
not cursing in a manner perceived as insulting to the member you are sticking for only his taste in music.
I’m not here to offend and sometimes text is taken more to heart than the spoken word. UK cheeky banter & sense of humour is definitely not like Pakistan’s humour which I do not find funny at all ( 98% of it, because I don’t understand it)
anyway no offence intended Mr Vortex.

may I add .. the member who posted the vids .. who was so irate at my reply because i didn’t like his precious music.
Yep...he was polite and mannered...

Sometimes I think some guys on here are overly sensitive.
I didn’t ‘buy’ this video ...And you are right I didn’t watch it .. a few seconds into it .. it demoralised me
(& I’m joking ) to the point I didn’t watch any videos on this thread. (true)
About me using insulting words...what words would they be? just because I said the band was s*** which in my opinion is true. You like them ..I don’t.
As a senior member, you are accustomed to cursing.. right? surely you can see I’m
not cursing in a manner perceived as insulting to the member you are sticking for only his taste in music.
I’m not here to offend and sometimes text is taken more to heart than the spoken word. UK cheeky banter & sense of humour is definitely not like Pakistan’s humour which I do not find funny at all ( 98% of it, because I don’t understand it)
anyway no offence intended Mr Vortex.

may I add .. the member who posted the vids .. who was so irate at my reply because i didn’t like his precious music.
Yep...he was polite and mannered...

Listen there is nothing like senior or not senior. But you can use proper language, and you can understand that it's better to keep a clean discussion. That's should be not hard.

You can dislke it, it's your right. But if you dislike it, be constructive and tell which music to use ? Maybe and its highly possible that your proposition could be better. That's all.

You could have said : the music you chosed is not matching the idea/speed/dynamics/context of the video. Maybe in others contexts, the music chosen could have been fit with video.

Isn't it better ?

And you know that perceptions of music are differents according the cultures... well it all depends what the video editor wanted to convey.

I didn't read all messages after but maybehe replied to you in same way as your message which was not mannered ?

What does it costs to stay mannered and having a goods discussions ?

That's all.

Don(t worry i did not took it as offence.

Listen there is nothing like senior or not senior. But you can use proper language, and you can understand that it's better to keep a clean discussion. That's should be not hard.

You can dislke it, it's your right. But if you dislike it, be constructive and tell which music to use ? Maybe and its highly possible that your proposition could be better. That's all.

You could have said : the music you chosed is not matching the idea/speed/dynamics/context of the video. Maybe in others contexts, the music chosen could have been fit with video.

Isn't it better ?

And you know that perceptions of music are differents according the cultures... well it all depends what the video editor wanted to convey.

I didn't read all messages after but maybehe replied to you in same way as your message which was not mannered ?

What does it costs to stay mannered and having a goods discussions ?

That's all.

Don(t worry i did not took it as offence.
Ok that’s sound advice, I’ll try to be more civil.

Outstanding bro thanks so much for sharing !!

Surprised by “Swarming”

Could you specify some areas ? Probably other than Deira and Shj Ind Area
Well, in Dubai its Ras al Khor.
Yeah Sharjah has a few in Industrial Area.
But Ajman Industrial has a lot.

But all these places usually demand bulk pieces and charge for Designs on software (Wilcom) too. Adobe Illustrator OR CoralDraw don't work on Digital Embroidery Machines.

Luckily, I know a Pakistani Designer who happens to work in a place that do minimum pieces. Like 01.

Drawback, often times you gotta wait for hours because they'll let you use the machine during a small window when the machine is free from other work.

But hey, if it suits my purpose - i'm game.

Back
Top Bottom