What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

WS 61 and j10 c kidr hai :butcher:
Bhai jaan,
Ankey bund karkay video daikhe hai?

There are quite a few clips of the Sea King around. Do ask PN to provide some new clips.

As for J-10 - There is a Salute by a Dragon Driver in the start & from 02:18 there are 4 clips back to back. Bhai abhe tou jahaz aya hai. Give PAF some time to update their material too.

People complain that I keep repeating material. But one needs to see what all the wings of the Armed Forces are doing in their promos & songs. Same material used & abused.

Bhai jaan,
Ankey bund karkay video daikhe hai?

There are quite a few clips of the Sea King around. Do ask PN to provide some new clips.

As for J-10 - There is a Salute by a Dragon Driver in the start & from 02:18 there are 4 clips back to back. Bhai abhe tou jahaz aya hai. Give PAF some time to update their material too.

People complain that I keep repeating material. But one needs to see what all the wings of the Armed Forces are doing in their promos & songs. Same material used & abused.
J/k bro, always love your work and as usual uploading on s.m

You think people remember what was shared in previous vids?

Just a Teaser for a upcoming vid next week...

@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal. @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle @AeroEngineer @akramishaqkhan @aliyusuf @AMRAAM @Areesh @ARMalik @Clairvoyant @Clutch @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @Ghessan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @HAIDER @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @iLION12345_1 @Khanivore @khansaheeb @kursed @Liquidmetal @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Nomad40 @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @Path-Finder @PanzerKiel @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @TheTallGuy @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My
UAE.jpg
hommies @PakSword @Maarkhoor @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan

Ab dil uth gaya hai inse. Your work is good but don’t want to see all this again now thanks to the fakeness surrounding wardi
Look brother, that's all well 'n' good. But let me ask you this... How many people hate Americans & their policies towards us? Laikin sab Top Gun: Maverick daikengay.

Wardi does NOT mean all Armed Forces share the same view. And i'm sure you know that. I have friends in the PAF that share our views, but its not an Bank Job that they can just leave & move on to another Organization/Company.

So, leave politics aside & remember - these are the very people you called hero's & have laid their lives for this ungrateful Nation we call Pakistan.

One Person does NOT represent the masses - its the other way around.

Look brother, that's all well 'n' good. But let me ask you this... How many people hate Americans & their policies towards us? Laikin sab Top Gun: Maverick daikengay.

Wardi does NOT mean all Armed Forces share the same view. And i'm sure you know that. I have friends in the PAF that share our views, but its not an Bank Job that they can just leave & move on to another Organization/Company.

So, leave politics aside & remember - these are the very people you called hero's & have laid their lives for this ungrateful Nation we call Pakistan.

One Person does NOT represent the masses - its the other way around.
Usoolan, We should’ve been mad happy due to J-10C and possible induction of Block 3 very soon but the shattering situation of Pak, The Feeling you get when you are betrayed by the very institution you thought was the best in Pak, Never had a relation/breakup but this surely feels more painful.

Ab dil uth gaya hai inse. Your work is good but don’t want to see all this again now thanks to the fakeness surrounding wardi

Dear don't show signs of weakness and trust in ALLAH SWT. An act of a high command is not that all uniforms are supportive of him, by discipline they are bound.
On the other hand, Ex-Uniforms are the first to arrive at the Pakistan Monument for a solidarity with long march under the leadership of Quli Khan.

Hamrari Embassy nay tou laal jhanda dikha deya hai.

UAE: Pakistan Embassy advises expats against holding protests

Definitely, embassies are to follow instructions of the federal government and all know the pack of imported criminals is now ruling.
What I learned, Pakistan and its institutions are not to endorse the rights or wrongs, this country, and its institutions are to follow/support those who could manage them/feed them. We know who are the best in such corrupt practices. I have no faith in the present system, constitution, and institutes of Pakistan, they never deliver in past and nor in the future if the status quo holds.
IK is struggling hard to overcome this corrupt system and hopes ALLAH SWT will protect those who are on the righteous path - AMEEN.

Before I begin, I just want to add that if there are any anti-Military sentiments..., don't watch the video & move on to another Thread. This Topic was created for Video Edits - not for Political Views.

Believe me, we have plenty of Threads/Topics going about on THAT subject.

And (if) there is anyone who does not want to be tagged for any of my videos, just drop a Comment and i'll gladly have you removed (from my list). It has been done in the past.

Anyways, here is the Viper Driver video edit - which has been created at the request of a few PAF Viper Drivers.

I am reposting the Teaser again, because I had to remove it due to an issue that was raised earlier.

Note: Kindly use headphones for best audio quality/experience.

30sec - Teaser

3:00mins - Video Edit

@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal. @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle
@AeroEngineer @akramishaqkhan @aliyusuf @AMRAAM @Areesh @ARMalik @Clairvoyant @Clutch @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @Ghessan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @HAIDER @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @iLION12345_1 @Khanivore @khansaheeb @kursed @Liquidmetal @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Nomad40 @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @Path-Finder @PanzerKiel @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @TheTallGuy @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My
UAE.jpg
hommies @PakSword @Maarkhoor @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan

Amraam (Aim-120).jpg

Before I begin, I just want to add that if there are any anti-Military sentiments..., don't watch the video & move on to another Thread. This Topic was created for Video Edits - not for Political Views.

Believe me, we have plenty of Threads/Topics going about on THAT subject.

And (if) there is anyone who does not want to be tagged for any of my videos, just drop a Comment and i'll gladly have you removed (from my list). It has been done in the past.

Anyways, here is the Viper Driver video edit - which has been created at the request of a few PAF Viper Drivers.

I am reposting the Teaser again, because I had to remove it due to an issue that was raised earlier.

Note: Kindly use headphones for best audio quality/experience.

30sec - Teaser

3:00mins - Video Edit

@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal. @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle
@AeroEngineer @akramishaqkhan @aliyusuf @AMRAAM @Areesh @ARMalik @Clairvoyant @Clutch @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @Ghessan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @HAIDER @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @iLION12345_1 @Khanivore @khansaheeb @kursed @Liquidmetal @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Nomad40 @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @Path-Finder @PanzerKiel @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @TheTallGuy @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My View attachment 849917 hommies @PakSword @Maarkhoor @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan

Lovely as always thanks for sharing bro ;)

Back
Top Bottom