What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

OPERATION SWIFT RETORT Formation Flypast

https://www.falcons.pk/photo/JF-17-Thunder/2862

Photo-2862.jpg

While you all discussing possibilities, I am thinking the cost of induction of 2 new platforms and relevant funds which will have to be dedicated to them to mantain. I for one never believed any new 4-4.5 gen aircraft would be inducted other than increasing the platforms in our inventory till we get 5 gen jet; and the only exception to this would have been the threat from IAF forcing us to revise and go for different and new fighter jets.
So what have we got here:
  1. J-20
  2. J10
  3. J15
  4. J16
  5. 2&3
  6. 2&4
  7. 1&2
  8. Bluff/Dis-information
Although, it is highly unlikely that Pakistan will buy or even lease 2 new platforms seeing the costs of operational them and logical too, I can only conclude that if the news is true, PAF did it so to surprise IAF and wrong their predictions. I bet IAF thought PAF will never ever induct 2 new platforms because it bring not rational or potentially possible and it makes zero sense. Surprise! :woot::sarcastic:

So far we dont know..
This is true for almost all deals till they are offically disclosed ..
Noone knew about the vt tank deal or the type 54 frigates untill the very end and that too all of sudden

With respect to cost it all depends what china offers

PAF would probably be better off with flanker series because it can offer heavy super sonic missle(like brahmos) and very long range future heavy bvr that j10 might not be able to carry

A fighter squadron to move out from R and shift to M.The squadron moving out will be replaced by a J squadron.

Aqalmand hazraat can easily guess..
Sorry yaar, been editing for 4-straight hours :wacko: .
[filhal aqalBUND]

PAF Check-mating before the IAF starts m.bating

And add to that, one Mirage squadron is moving to Bholari (probably from Masroor).
A lot of movement taking place. PAF is preparing to spoil Indian Rafale celebrations.

While you all discussing possibilities, I am thinking the cost of induction of 2 new platforms and relevant funds which will have to be dedicated to them to mantain. I for one never believed any new 4-4.5 gen aircraft would be inducted other than increasing the platforms in our inventory till we get 5 gen jet; and the only exception to this would have been the threat from IAF forcing us to revise and go for different and new fighter jets.
So what have we got here:
  1. J-20
  2. J10
  3. J15
  4. J16
  5. 2&3
  6. 2&4
  7. 1&2
  8. Bluff/Dis-information
Although, it is highly unlikely that Pakistan will buy or even lease 2 new platforms seeing the costs of operational them and logical too, I can only conclude that if the news is true, PAF did it so to surprise IAF and wrong their predictions. I bet IAF thought PAF will never ever induct 2 new platforms because it bring not rational or potentially possible and it makes zero sense. Surprise! :woot::sarcastic:
I think its option 8.

I also considered it option eight for past some time but not anymore. News is more and more looking like to be true. @Hachiman
J-10 or any big pricetag jet from China was only to be inducted in PAF "with a Chinese engine".
This was decided in 2008 by musharraf.
Its been 12 years and Chinese still suck at mass producing a reliable jet engine.

J-10 or any big pricetag jet from China was only to be inducted in PAF "with a Chinese engine".
This was decided in 2008 by musharraf.
Its been 12 years and Chinese still suck at mass producing a reliable jet engine.
J 10 C is with Chinese engine and it's great engine. Also J 15 or J 16 have Chinese engine.

J 10 C is with Chinese engine and it's great engine. Also J 15 or J 16 have Chinese engine.
Last time i checked they were unable to mass produce in sufficient quantities for export.

These demonstrators are for media consumption.

Mass production is still an issue.

I have to submit a conference paper until 28 and there is a lot of work to be done for that. But from past 3-4 days i am unable to focus on my research and on completion of my paper. :( kindly have some mercy on me and relieve me from this confusion.

Back
Top Bottom