What's new

Pakistan air force efforts commendable – SL air force

SLAF PAF RELATIONS

20091112_3.JPG

The Sri Lankan pilots are nice but they do not have rigourous training program nor practice area's. Hitting that hard without huge destruction is not possible without technology and pilots from ouside. Mig27 is surely not armed with PGM. Same goes for Kfir and F7g's... So how did they do it? :)

BUT OUR FRIENDS CAN DO FOR US

4909.jpg

Good to see pakistan helping sri lanka fighting the terrorism menace.

Now, I think Pakistan should get help from Sri Lanka in fighting the taliban terrorists. Sri Lankan forces can really make things easier for pakistani forces. Sri lankan forces have learned a few valuable lessons in ambush warfare and they can be useful in pakistani troubled regions. This way, the subcontinent will get rid of terrorism sooner.

Sri Lankans can really kick some talibani as*s.:cheers:

Now, I think Pakistan should get help from Sri Lanka in fighting the taliban terrorists. Sri Lankan forces can really make things easier for pakistani forces. Sri lankan forces have learned a few valuable lessons in ambush warfare and they can be useful in pakistani troubled regions. This way, the subcontinent will get rid of terrorism sooner.

We are already kicking their a$$ and better than NATO forces with all their latest technology and might

Sri lankan and Pakistani enviroment in which they are fighting are total different enviroment. In Sri Lanka TTs are limited to a small corner of a small island where as in pakistan terrorists move across the border back and forth and can use complex terrain to hide.

Back
Top Bottom