What's new

Pakistan Air Force Destroys Afghan Forces Involved in Attacking Pakistani

PAF in action against Kabul

Gen Shaikh said that Afghanistan had again infiltrated her troops into Pakistan territory during the last two days at three places. About 1,000 or more Afghan Askaris entered on May 19 in the Bajaur area at Sahi. And then again last night at Miskinai and Sangpura.

Gen Shaikh said those Afghan soldiers who were wounded and have been captured have confessed that over 1,000 Afghan troops had infiltrated into Pakistan.

When asked, he did not name as to which country had supplied arms and ammunition to Afghanistan. But he said it was obvious that “Afghanistan does not manufacture arms and is being supplied with these arms by some countries. The captured arms bear these markings as well.”

Gen Shaikh described at length the Afghan policy over the so-called Pukhtoonistan issue and said “this is just a camouflage to protect the throne of Afghanistan by the Kabul ruling junta”.
PAF in action against Kabul | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

Well we all know that Afghan forces are doing this at the repeated request of wetdohati which is too scared to attack Pakistan itself and now they are paying Afghans to do their dirty work.

wetdohati has recently offered afghans 2 billion dollars for and now we know for what reason they are offering them

Great job by Pakistan air force and army in destroying the pathetic servants of wetdohati:pakistan:

Aww come on. I don't make fun of your salwar kameez wearing "soldiers" :lol:

Besides I've never seen an Indian soldier wearing a dhoti as pakistani "soldiers" wear their salwar kameez proudly

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;1772943 said:
" the shining wet-dhoti "

now , you get it or still not .. ??

You have been reported... you could have used the word India directly there was no offence in it

Aww come on. I don't make fun of your salwar kameez wearing "soldiers" :lol:

Besides I've never seen an Indian soldier wearing a dhoti as pakistani "soldiers" wear their salwar kameez proudly

i never used it for soldiers :no: so read it again its for a nation which was not named by the Pakistani Federal Minister for States and Frontier Regions, Lt-Gen K.M. Shaikh but still he pointed them out, very much like i did :chilli:

You have been reported... you could have used the word India directly there was no offence in it

truth always hurts and i didnt know your national dress is a insult for your nation :devil:

Good work PAF. I hope ANA would realize that crossing border isn't a safe thing now. Be safe and stay in your limits.

This day just keeps getting better:pakistan:

Pakistan Air Force Destroys Afghan Forces Involved in Attacking Pakistani Posts:pakistan:

Pakistan Air Force used its fighter jets to destroy the mortar and machine gun positions used by the Afghan troops. These positions were being used to by the Afghan troops to attack two Pakistani posts of Miskinai and Sangpura in the Bajaur area.

Pakistani Federal Minister for States and Frontier Regions, Lt-Gen K.M. Shaikh informed the media that Afghan Askaris were firing at Pakistani posts of Miskinai and Sangpura and security personal on these posts returned in-kind with their own guns and motor.

Click here to Read More

Did this happen after or before obama said that he would order another Abbotabad style mission if necessary? If it is after obama made that statement it should be a clear message to obama.

So TTP terrorist are actually Afgan forces under cover.
Afghanistan is being loaded to war with Pakistan.
There is a reason why we sent them back to caves back in 80's.

Next time we should use a cluster bomb so the barren land of KP can nourished with some insurgent organic fertilizer. Im sure product made of such rebellious blood will be fast in achieving plant growth as well :yahoo:
Pakistan is one of those few nations with self reliance in cluster bombs and its about time we use them.

india pakistan mud slinging? the thread was about PAF and afghan intruders.

It is not the first time our guys soldiers or pilots have responded.

True my friend, PAF has been using its Falco UAVs and fighter jets to support Pakistan army in FATA but this seems to be first time Pakistan is using PAF against paid afghan forces which are attacking Pakistani posts along the border.

truth always hurts and i didnt know your national dress is a insult for your nation :devil:

You really want TRUTH.. then the effin Truth is that your country has lost more than 40k men in the War Against Terror. The truth is that today every Indian laughs at you. The demon that you had created is bitting your backside. The truth is that today Pakistanis are looked down upon in most countries of the world.

Go and seek more truth and then post here. You dont have any Gairat... Day dreaming is what comes naturally to you.

As far as Pakistan is concerned , I dont think India now cares too much about you. You are committing suicide anyways , so we dont need to do any damage to you directly you see.

Well we all know that Afghan forces are doing this at the repeated request of wetdohati which is too scared to attack Pakistan itself and now they are paying Afghans to do their dirty work.

wetdohati has recently offered afghans 2 billion dollars for and now we know for what reason they are offering them

Great job by Pakistan air force and army in destroying the pathetic servants of wetdohati:pakistan:

brother pls dont call us wet-dhotis

You really want TRUTH.. then the effin Truth is that your country has lost more than 40k men in the War Against Terror. The truth is that today every Indian laughs at you. The demon that you had created is bitting your backside. The truth is that today Pakistanis are looked down upon in most countries of the world.

Go and seek more truth and then post here. You dont have any Gairat... Day dreaming is what comes naturally to you.

As far as Pakistan is concerned , I dont think India now cares too much about you. You are committing suicide anyways , so we dont need to do any damage to you directly you see.

brother we have more poor than africa and we are talking about becoming a super-power....world laughs at us too...pls give peace a chance.. we want peace with Pakistan cause attack on Pakistan will be attack on China:woot:

Back
Top Bottom