What's new

Pakistan ‘agrees’ to restore Nato supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my view Pakistan made a statement when the supply was stopped and quite a strong one if I may add. But let me highlight the fact that this is a real world, not a movie from Hollywood. We live in a global world and there are lines which could only be stretched to a certain limit in the diplomatic world.

This is a real shame. This corrupt leaders really don't care about PAK. like in every other muslim countries they are complete sell out. When is the next election PAK? Do pakistanis think Imran Khan is a good alternative and can see the yanks eye to eye.

This is a real shame. This corrupt leaders really don't care about PAK. like in every other muslim countries they are complete sell out. When is the next election PAK? Do pakistanis think Imran Khan is a good alternative and see the yanks eye to eye.
No, i doubt Imran Khan will bring any positive change, especially keeping in mind that the same people who were once in the PPP and other corrupt parties are now joining his movement, so its same people but in new party.

And people here are already justifying this act saying "this is a real world, not a movie from Hollywood" ...
Such hypocrisy... :argh:
Jab route band kiya tha tab toh aise bol rahe the ki chahe jo kuch ho jaye ab route nahi khulega....
And yet they call us slaves of them westerners...!! :blah: :blah: :blah:

now welcome the new wave of sucide bombing in pakistan ...long live elite class of pakistan n down with mango ppl

nikal gaayi saari phook......reality is USA is the only superpower...way too strong

more flame bait in an already burning country...
I am not sure how much of this "Supply" will actually reach Afghanistan...

going the "ghairat" way eh...to bad it is just a word..

one cant eat "ghairat" can he....the reality is pakistan doesnt have much choice...

most of the hulla-bol was for public consumption..

it was destined to happen . only those who saw delusions of grandeur thumped their chest thinking they were able to make the Americans hurt without supplies.

when you are led by men of straws(politicians of Pakistan ) what can you expect?

i of course have no say but the average Pakistani does , in the next election please do the right thing and vote. get someone who will look after your interests .

No, i doubt Imran Khan will bring any positive change, especially keeping in mind that the same people who were once in the PPP and other corrupt parties are now joining his movement, so its same people but in new party.

But going by PDF and other articles regarding PAK politics, it seems IK is very popular. Are you saying you guys need a revolution
to come out of US Grip.

Why is Pakistan blessed with idiots for leadership. We do need a revolution. A blood y revolution to get rid of American a$$ lickers. At least Iranians can walk with their heads up in the air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom