What's new

Pakistan addicted to using militants against India: Pentagon

Yet there never is any proof against any Pakistani state official...

you even even if their is proof then even you denied it one pretext or another, remember you people even denied that OBL is done NYC attack even after he said in video still you claimed that is doctorates.

OBL existence in ISI safe house in Near PAK military camp is itself is proof.

I guess Babri Mosque, Samjhota Express, Gujrat, unmarked mass graves in Kashmir etc. are all Indian acts of kindness!

India's internal matters vs Pakistani terrorists coming in boatloads and killing civilians.

Seriously....You cannot differentiate the two?

No other country invites anyone in the world to prosecute anyone charged under the allegations. Come and prosecute people on our dime if proven we will throw them in jail on our dime.

If the establishment is supporting terror, what hope is there of any convicting anybody.

But since you are in support of punishing the terrorists, I guess unilateral strikes with drones are welcomed too.

Regarding people still asking for proof, well nobody can cure denial. Rest is an open secret...

Pakistan had trained underground militant groups to fight in Kashmir, said former president General (retd) Pervez Musharraf in an interview with a German magazine Der Spiegel.
Musharraf’s candid remarks came days after he announced his return to active politics from London where he has been living in self-imposed exile. “They (underground militant groups to fight against India in Kashmir) were indeed formed,” he said. Asked why Pakistan trained militant underground groups to fight India in Kashmir, the former president said Nawaz Sharif’s apathy to the Kashmir issue was one of the reasons, so was the fact that the world had turned a blind eye to the dispute.
Musharraf

No.. They are all off topic items in this thread...

Agreed, but they are still all true. Basically all I meant to say is that today the US needs you so she will close her eyes to your terrorism but tomorrow when she does not need you any more, she will prosecute you for all your crimes, past, present and perhaps even of the future. Beware.

If the establishment is supporting terror, what hope is there of any convicting anybody.

But since you are in support of punishing the terrorists, I guess unilateral strikes with drones are welcomed too.

Judicial system in Pakistan is considered free from Establishment meddling. Biggest example is how military personnel are being prosecuted and have lost cases in the court...

I support punishing criminals through the established system. The same way you would punish people in your country. If the person resists arrest and resists being tried in court only then can Pakistani security force use lethal methods, it can't start from that point.

You can't expect us to be okay with you handing a list and our hit men going on the street and killing them for you.

Babri masjid tere chacha ki thee ?

Wo humari thee.. hum banaye ya tode .. kuchh bhi tere ko khujli ho rahi hai ...

How could a mosque belong to you? Places of worship do not belong to individuals. And state sponsored acts of terrorism against minorities, is still called terrorism.

Defying UN ban on Jamat Ul Dawah is the biggest proof to support this theory.

Nobody defied a UN ban, on UN insistence we banned JuD, we then tried them for the alleged crimes and due to lack of supply of evidence from India we could not implicate JuD.

I mean imagine all that is needed is for Ajmal Kasab to personally state "JuD ordered me to do Mumbai attacks", either in Pakistan or to the Pakistani judicial team that went to India.

Instead India says let us ask the question in our privacy and you will be given a recording of that. In court how do you prove that no one held a gun at him in that recorded testimony?

Lecture na do ... Hume pata hai kya karana hai ... !

Tumhare hukmraan gande the ... jalil the ...selffish the ... USA se aid mila wo apani jeb main bhar liya ... India main aisha nahi chalata ... Yahan democracy hai ...

Lol.....I gave you a lecture?

You call terrorism on minorities and all you neighbours to be 'democracy'?

Almost 90% of these militants were first formed by the Americans against the Soviet Union. When their mission was accomplished, one thing they should have done was was 'getting the sh!t out of there. This not only created insecurities among militants, but also more issues of the U.S's game plans in the whole region. Pakistan's addiction comes to kick anyone who harms its nuclear weapons near the border.

ToI never let its people down when it comes to amusement.

India must come forward must expose Pakistani officials who are involve augmenting insurgency in India..

you even even if their is proof then even you denied it one pretext or another, remember you people even denied that OBL is done NYC attack even after he said in video still you claimed that is doctorates.

OBL existence in ISI safe house in Near PAK military camp is itself is proof.

Can you give us the source of your incredible information? I think you are telling lies and of course a little of topic - what do you say?

Judicial system in Pakistan is considered free from Establishment meddling. Biggest example is how military personnel are being prosecuted and have lost cases in the court...

Considered by whom? Is the judiciary able to restrain the army that is the sponsor of these terrorist policies?

Judging by the number of coups and extra-constitutional acts by Pak army, to which courts have not one conviction to show for charges categorized as high treason, it is not reasonable to believe such 'free Judiciary'.

I support punishing criminals through the established system. The same way you would punish people in your country. If the person resists arrest and resists being tried in court only then can Pakistani security force use lethal methods, it can't start from that point.

You can't expect us to be okay with you handing a list and our hit men going on the street and killing them for you.

I am yet to see any action on blatant declarations of terrorist support by ex-army chiefs and presidents.

One can see Pakistanis in open support of terrorist policies, whether in the streets or right here on this thread.

If Pakistan can't control its own territory and people from launching attacks and killing civilians on another country's soil, it has no right to demand 'sovereignty'.
If Pakistan is incompetent to handle it, it is only fair that someone else handles the rot to protect itself.

Can you give us the source of your incredible information? I think you are telling lies and of course a little of topic - what do you say?

I wonder if divine revelation generates evidence?...

Agreed, but they are still all true. Basically all I meant to say is that today the US needs you so she will close her eyes to your terrorism but tomorrow when she does not need you any more, she will prosecute you for all your crimes, past, present and perhaps even of the future. Beware.

This is still off topic.. India or its relationship with USA is not the topic of discussion. Pakistan's addiction (wrong word though) of using terrorists as instruments of state policy is..

How could a mosque belong to you? Places of worship do not belong to individuals. And state sponsored acts of terrorism against minorities, is still called terrorism.

Again Off topic..

Back
Top Bottom