What's new

‘Pakistan, a borrowed economy; heading to economic failure’

there are over 800 million bhookas in India. Your own arundhati roy called India a bhooka nanga country.

Charity starts at home so get going.

According to a new Oxford University study, 55 percent of India’s population of 1.1 billion, or 645 million people, are living in poverty. Using a newly-developed index, the study found that about one-third of the world’s poor live in India.

Your figures are wrong and living in poverty does not mean you are hungry or going without food!

there are over 800 million bhookas in India. Your own arundhati roy called India a bhooka nanga country.

hehe but we aint offering anything except advice. and advice is free :P

All factors are engineered by foreign states.

i am sure pakistanis are resilient enough to advance in spite of these foreign states. after all pakistan advanced even uner sanctions. right now the world is open to pakistan.

on a second thought i would really like to know how and how much these foreign states are messing up pakistan's economy.

Thats the worst attitude ever....

Will your problems end because India's problems are bigger than yours?

Sometimes I wonder....Is India the benchmark for many Pakistanis?

Arundati Roy is no bench mark..action speaks louder..president of first world super power goes to this country of 800 million poor to support its ailing economy. Thousands of first world citizens will be indirect employs India now!

All factors are engineered by foreign states. :angry:
No wonder why your economy is in such a mesh.
Those who never accept their failures, never get the success.
Even if some FOREIGN states(let say India) are planting some factors you have to have guts to face it rather than giving excuses. No body is going to spoon feed you in this dog eat dog world, US was but even they had started charging you(Afgan war).

No wonder why your economy is in such a mesh.
Those who never accept their failures, never get the success.
Even if some FOREIGN states(let say India) are planting some factors you have to have guts to face it rather than giving excuses. No body is going to spoon feed you in this dog eat dog world, US was but even they had started charging you(Afgan war).

Don't worry, we accept that it is largely our fault... Our politicians know it too.

Don't be jumpy

I thought Indians didn't like this source? You may want to search what else they have.

Btw, what? :rofl::rofl: We're predicted to have 6% growth in 2012 and higher beyond that. And we're heading to failure?

The title sounded like an article from rupee news

no wonder its from daily mail.

@Veeru posts articles from reputed sources.

Don't worry, we accept that it is largely our fault... Our politicians know it too.

Don't be jumpy
If you accept it, I am sure you will contribte to your economy.
Hope their are more like u in Pak.:cheers:

Rest conspiracy theorists will kill their time in day dreaming. :lol:

you don't win goodwill like most of the indians here, in fact rather than boasting recognising that there are massive problems in your own country, and solving them would be better for you.

you don't win goodwill like most of the indians here, in fact rather than boasting recognising that there are massive problems in your own country, and solving them would be better for you.
sir can you please elaborate where did I boast of India? India has its own set of problems but no one can deny economy wise its better than Pak.

And I dont login on PDF with a predefined mood to fight with guys and ya about goodwill I always want and u know what I will have yours goodwill too one day........gandhigiri :cheers: :pakistan:

This suxx.. This forum needs a new rule wherein thread should be picked carefully before it becomes a junkyard.. If Pakistanis have problem with Indians talking about their country and VICE VERSA then steps can be taken where such threads are avoided..

BUT NO.. everyone is enjoying it...

Back
Top Bottom