What's new

Pakistan 92% more likely to default on its debt - CDS rate as of 21 Nov, 2022

Some people say a society gets the leaders they deserve. I say this is false, because in Pakistans case the real leaders, the ones who make the decisions, are not chosen by the people. It is these powerful people who loot and plunder and systemically destroy all institutions in order to protect themselves. This trickles down from top to bottom and what you get is Pakistan. A country full of fraud and corruption.
Idk man, go outside and see how many people are willing to respect even the most basic traffic rules. Its a circle

We could ask China to bail us out, and let them control Gwadar port for 50 years. I know Pakistan can make deals like that.

We can make arrangements like that.
China is not your Abbu,
they have other important matters to solve (Taiwan, Korea, Kim, US, Japan, Vietnam) and focus on economy

US helped in past because Pak was useful in Af against soviet, China has Iran and they have no interest in AF

The best thing to happen to Pakistan economically is this default and total meltdown....

From the ashes a new Pakistan will be built ... But it will take a revolution that eliminates the corrupt system and elite capture....
Stupid or what ?

Do you think this a phoenix in Harry Potter ? Matlab Kuch bhi.

Millions would suffer worse fate than sudanese/Yemeni famine ? Do you think these Nora, General Saanp, IK and ZaB would suffer anything except maybe Rajapakse fate in Sri Lanka which looks cosy if a bit shameless.

This country is not a fantasy.

The most funny yet infuriating thing I hear people say, “We can ask baradar country X for help…”

Have these people really no shame? I feel ashamed asking my family for financial help, forget friends.

This sort of slave mentality has gotten us to this low already.

When all of our leaders are bad it’s time to reflect our own mentality. We get what we deserve

When all of our leaders are bad it’s time to reflect our own mentality. We get what we deserve
There is also certain irony in a nation that wanted independence from the country it was a part of constantly searching for a new horse to hitch the wagon to.

The most funny yet infuriating thing I hear people say, “We can ask baradar country X for help…”

Have these people really no shame? I feel ashamed asking my family for financial help, forget friends.

I have no shame?, but you are spineless as well. What is your alternative to China bailing us out which is a viable solution when we can repay them back in certain intervals you twit!

1669169916468.png

Last edited:
Sometimes we learn the lesson hard way. We getting what we deserve ... a corrupt to the core elite.

agree this is collective failure..

if our people were really good people like Bajwa and Nawj/Zadari would not exist.

agree this is collective failure..

if our people were really good people like Bajwa and Nawj/Zadari would not exist.
Harsh truth, Pakistani people are getting what they deserve, corruption is an everyday part of their life so how can it not be a part of their politicians and general's life?

Eventually it will catch up to them when they realise there's nothing to fall back on to save them, given Pakistan's instability with insurgency and their friend on the East.

Stupid or what ?

Do you think this a phoenix in Harry Potter ? Matlab Kuch bhi.

Millions would suffer worse fate than sudanese/Yemeni famine ? Do you think these Nora, General Saanp, IK and ZaB would suffer anything except maybe Rajapakse fate in Sri Lanka which looks cosy if a bit shameless.

This country is not a fantasy.

Nope. Suffering and a bloodbath is necessary. Yes there will be pain and suffering

Harsh truth, Pakistani people are getting what they deserve, corruption is an everyday part of their life so how can it not be a part of their politicians and general's life?

Eventually it will catch up to them when they realise there's nothing to fall back on to save them, given Pakistan's instability with insurgency and their friend on the East.
I'm sure there many people like us who care about the state of Pakistan. Why should we suffer because of the mistakes of others?

What wrong did we do?

A lot of investor speculation here. Pakistan's current CAD numbers are half what banksters are assuming in their calculations. No default will happen as long as CAD is clamped down. Ban imported dog food and the numbers change dramatically. I'm not sure why PTI didn't impose an import ban when it was in charge. Pakistan would be in better shape today if import restrictions were imposed earlier.

I hear the same stories everytime the USA hits its debt ceiling......oh no USA is about to default!!!! Everytime nothing happens.

Last edited:
I'm sure there many people like us who care about the state of Pakistan. Why should we suffer because of the mistakes of others?

What wrong did we do?
Unfortunately we are a small minority, and minorities tend to be irrelevant in the grand scheme of things

Let the remittances fall even lower. Maybe the VT-4s and J-10s will save the economy and country

Back
Top Bottom