What's new

Pakistan 5th among top countries with highest COVID reported cases in last 24 hours

the day vaccine available for me i will sure take it too . but i can not stop living just for fear of a flu type virus
It can reappear even among those who have recovered.

I have had 4 deaths among relatives and friends.
My father has had high fever and lethargy/weakness since 9 days and getting tested today.

Just yesterday a fb friend who was 25 and recently married died of covid.. go figure.

and how you know it ????? did you see any old man in my building where i am living ?or they complained you ?
Do you have a family? Think about them.

It can reappear even among those who have recovered.

I have had 4 deaths among relatives and friends.
My father has had high fever and lethargy/weakness since 9 days and getting tested today.

Just yesterday a fb friend who was 25 and recently married died of covid.. go figure.

Do you have a family? Think about them.

Sorry for your loss and prayers for your father's fast recovery Insha ALLAH.

In Islamabad medical practitioners have been advising use of Senna Makki tea with other medicine, my father had the same symptoms and a three member family of my dear ones have tested positive (including a child who had fever for one day only), all of us have used this tea, and by the grace of ALLAH their health hasn't deteriorated and all of them are stable, my father though didn't get his tests done but he is healthy now and my other relatives are isolated at their home but Alhamdolillah they are all stable (there is no shame in sharing that I got exposed because I was the one taking care of all of them, Shuker ALLAH, HIS blessings and little presence of mind and use of safety measures like masks and sanitizer kept me safe, and I did drink two cups of this tea, its almost 10 days now and Alhamdolillah I haven't shown any symptoms). I just wanted to share our experience and don't intend to promote anything or advise on any medicine. But drinking few cups of a herbal tea won't harm or deteriorate the health any further Insha ALLAH.

Sorry for your loss and prayers for your father's fast recovery Insha ALLAH.

In Islamabad medical practitioners have been advising use of Senna Makki tea with other medicine, my father had the same symptoms and a three member family of my dear ones have tested positive (including a child who had fever for one day only), all of us have used this tea, and by the grace of ALLAH their health hasn't deteriorated and all of them are stable, my father though didn't get his tests done but he is healthy now and my other relatives are isolated at their home but Alhamdolillah they are all stable (there is no shame in sharing that I got exposed because I was the one taking care of all of them, Shuker ALLAH, HIS blessings and little presence of mind and use of safety measures like masks and sanitizer kept me safe, and I did drink two cups of this tea, its almost 10 days now and Alhamdolillah I haven't shown any symptoms). I just wanted to share our experience and don't intend to promote anything or advise on any medicine. But drinking few cups of a herbal tea won't harm or deteriorate the health any further Insha ALLAH.

I just came back from hospital and saw covid positive patients myself... im hopping for the best. Father hasnt had fever since yesterday (was admitted in hospital self isolation, got his test done)...

no worry every human will be infected one day . just relax and chill

Not Vietnamese neither New Zealand nor South Korea.

Where there are leaders and not clowns controlling the country, corona failed to do anything

Not Vietnamese neither New Zealand nor South Korea.

Where there are leaders and not clowns controlling the country, corona failed to do anything
did you file case against PDF or not yet ? last time i read you are going to google .:D

Eid Ki Shopping .... ho rahi tahi :pop: when rest of world was closed 100%

:coffee: Mulwi ne kaha , Sab , Chand Raat per shopping karo

Eid in Pakistan May 23rd !!
June 6th was the 14th Day when infection shows up :big_boss:

upload_2020-6-9_20-35-50.png

>>>>The Spike in numbers is related to "Bad Attitude"

Money/Commerce > People's Health

Should have maintained the Strict Lock Down, Unfortunately , the situation will escalate

Bad decision to not , have 100% Closure in Ramadan month and specially on Eid
has caused a massive spike

• My family has had 2 deaths , people were in New York

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom