What's new

Pakistan 5th among top countries with highest COVID reported cases in last 24 hours

I bet w.11 is disappointed that Pakistan is not number 1 :rofl:

this is what called free country sir . if you want same tune replace humans with robots .

Freedom is not necessarily a good thing because absolute freedom is chaos. I suppose being too free of a country in some respects explains the chaotic nature of Pakistan. To bring order to the country, certain liberties must be curbed.

If Pakistani peoples attitude remain unchanged, I will not be surprised to see Pakistan surpass India very soon in this regard.

comparing countries is not a logical approach. the population differences between the countries is a huge factor that comes into play. pak ind and bangladesh are among the most populous countries in the world. they will have far more cases in these countries.the population of whole of saudi arabia is less then even KPK of pakistan. even then they have reported over 3000 cases today. i am sure if extensive testing is carried out in pakistan the number of new cases will be higher then 10000 and if antibody testing is done the people who have contracted the disease without even knowing will be around a million. there are many people in pakistan who have symptoms of corona but they are isolating in their homes and are not getting their tests done. having said that we should also keep in mind that the flu viruses are still doing their job as before . so everyone with a sore throat fever and cough is not corona. but one thing is for sure it is indeed a reality and many yound people are dying of it.so we should not label it a conspiracy.
coming to the role of media in this pandemic.how many of us ever heard of H3N2 flu pandemic in 1968 that killed around 1-4 million people worldwide. our elders never even heard of it as at that time there wasnt any social media and electronic media was in its infancy atleast in pakistan. corona is a dangerous disease but the fear created by the media and social media is making people psycho.

the day vaccine available for me i will sure take it too . but i can not stop living just for fear of a flu type virus
One of friend got it and recovered from it in 3 weeks.if you want face it then stay alert and on first sign go to a able private doctor.dont go to government hospital.get a checkup from a doctor and get yourself isolate at home. Take meds properly.i dont know about others but here doctors suggest a blood test and a chest xray for verification which cost 1000 to 1500 hundreds.

If Pakistani peoples attitude remain unchanged, I will not be surprised to see Pakistan surpass India very soon in this regard.
Pakistan & india is already ahead in corona game.. thanks to its all wheather friend, for the virus

At this stage most of the Pakistanis are potential carriers, based on our non serious careless attitude, my view has remained unchanged since the start that it will come knocking on our doors. For me personally the statistics never mattered even today the reported cases are not true, by now I can safely assume that actual number runs in million if not millions.

Its a divine blessing that most of us are asymptomatic but alas if we had been thankful for this blessing and can start caring for others and not expose them to harm. This virus has infected people differently to some its just a day of fever and to others its a painful death. No one can be sure of what will happen to them if they contract this virus. Little collective actions and precaution could have helped a lot ....... but then who can argue with people who wish to wage gazwa e hind but are shameless enough not to practice social and civic responsibility.

My state Keral had fewer cases, now after migration from ME etc cases rise

Back
Top Bottom