What's new

Pakistan 4 Turkish Milgem Corvettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a reason Babur popped up!!!! and we all know it

Because the questions I asked you remains unanswered, You can develop a system secretly, but raising a regiment, doctrine, logistics, Mass producing...cant be done in secret.

Did RAW or your intelligence group informed you that Babur cruise missile has not gone into any mass productions or its regiment/unit has not been developed?

Did RAW or your intelligence group informed you that Babur cruise missile has not gone into any mass productions or its regiment/unit has not been developed?

Webby,

LOL, i think that is the way I should brush that tone aside, If i am wrong please show me proof I am wrong, OOE of WAB, has helped me a lot in this regard, It is his analysis. Pakistan Army is a professional organization;Therefore it has to go through certain procedures and protocols before taking decisions on various matters.
If what you are saying is true, Pakistan might be the only country in the world that can induct a missile, that too a cruise missile first of its kind in PA without any further tests, anaylsis, doctrinal changes. MuradK or Blain2 would be helpful here.
I am not saying Babur is a bad or good system, All I saying is that it is not inducted. IF so atleast show me the regiment assignation forget the mass producing, lets just imagine they did it in a underground factor with only smoke pipes coming out of the ground..lol

It has gotten funny indeed that you needed a help from OoE (He needs to get his arse here). :D Babur has been successfully tested before, and few months after, a second succesful test took place. Production has been already started. Pakistan doesn't test much, and if it does. All the tests reported by the media have been successful. I am not aware that it is operational and i didn't claim so, but i am assuming that it is, and a regiment/small unit have been created and trained for it. They are not producing it for a storage. Its been about like what two years? I believe 1000KM version of the cruise missile should be offically tested soon. :rolleyes:

Also in a note, second test just after a month or so showed capability of being fired from fighter aircrafts, ships & submarines. So that should tell you about the confidential development that goes on.

Any Missile test in Pakistan, wil be notified to India, according to CBM treaty, It will be picked up by Indian Radars and satallites anyways. You havent shown me even piece of Information which says otherwise.You havent even provided me with any proofs. I told you there are operational procedures. OOE is a military professional I rather take his help than just fart. Babur as of now is Military project not a Miltary asset. Induction is not rounding up 10 people and saying you press this button to fire the missile. I hope you understand

Proofs? Blah. What proofs? Forget it dude. Talk all you want with OoE. You still dont know that Pakistan doesn't need to notify India about the cruise missile tests. Plus, i am not claiming and will not claim anything.

Back to the topic please.

Thanks.

Both countries have to inform each other about Missile tests. Lets not be naive and immature here, I am not taking anything away from babur, just that it has to go through some more development before it is deployed on the field,as well the PA Tests also called User Trials, Dont make the PA look like some banana republic army, or boys just trying out new toys

back to topic as you say

Any Missile test in Pakistan, wil be notified to India, according to CBM treaty, It will be picked up by Indian Radars and satallites anyways.

Not entirely true Adu!

During the negotiations Pakistan asked India to include cruise missile tests in the CMB treaty since India had that (demonstrated) capability. India objected since Babur was untested and your intelligence had no clue of its existance.

Just days after the treaty was signed Pakistan testfired the Babur and stunned friends and foes including India. :partay:
You should have seen the media whine about how Pakistan 'violated' the new treaty, it was real pathetic but highly entertaining. :lol:

So initially cruise missiles tests were not a subject to prior notification, I'm not sure if the treaty has been rectified yet.

That is news to me Neo,
I will check it up.
What Regiment does babur belong to, is it deployed yet

Lastly. Something you should read.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=banana&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi :D

Proofs? Blah. What proofs?

Plus, i am not claiming and will not claim anything.

I am not aware that it is operational and i didn't claim so

"We don't have to inform neighboring countries in this case. It is not a ballistic missile and it doesn't fall under the agreement," he said.

http://www.interceptorshield.com/2005/08/

Serial production started in 2005. Your trying to say up until now is not an enough time?

Where is the regiment Webby!!!!!!
When that is assigned, it means operational and has a doctrine

ps: very funny banana man

That is news to me Neo,
I will check it up.
What Regiment does babur belong to, is it deployed yet

Here's one report from The Hindu, dd Aug 11th, 2004.

Pakistan test-fires cruise missile, joins select group

B. Muralidhar Reddy

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Thursday conducted a successful test flight of its first-ever Ground Launched Cruise Missile (GLCM) — Hatf VII Babur — that can carry nuclear and conventional warheads to a range of 500 km.

A statement by the military said that it is a terrain-hugging missile, with the most advanced and modern navigation and guidance system and a high degree of manoeuvrability.

The technology enables the missile to avoid radar detection and penetrate undetected any hostile defensive system, it said.

"By the Grace of Allah, all design parameters for the flight were validated. By conducting the successful test, Pakistan has joined a select group of countries, which have the capability to design and develop cruise missiles. Cruise missiles can also be launched from surface ships, submarines and aircraft", the military said.

"A milestone''

It quoted President General Pervez Musharraf as saying that the successful test was a major milestone in Pakistan's quest for strengthening and consolidating strategic capability.

The usual advance notice to neighbouring countries was not given. According to Pakistan Foreign Office spokesman Naeem Khan the practice of advance intimation was followed only in case of ballistic missile tests.

Earlier this week India and Pakistan formalised an arrangement under which they notify each other in about about ballistic missile tests.
The agreement envisages advance notification of all ballistic missile tests conducted within a 40 km radius of each other's borders.

Though it is for the first time Pakistan has conducted a ground-launched missile test, it has held several ballistic missile tests since the scandal involving A.Q. Khan in nuclear proliferation broke early last year.

Information and Broadcasting Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmed said test-firing of the cruise missile should not be a matter of concern for India, as the peace process between the two countries would move ahead.

Talking to newsmen here, the Minister said Pakistan wanted to resolve all issues with India peacefully but it could not remain oblivious to its defence needs.

Islamabad would improve its missile technology, he said.

He said test-firing of the cruise missile was a gift to the nation on Independence Day (August 14) and birthday of President Musharraf who turned 62 on Thursday.

http://www.hindu.com/2005/08/12/stories/2005081205361300.htm[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom