What's new

Pak warns against aggression on Iran

O slum dog..... some one go to do the job of uncovering ugly faces.

Let me put you back in context........ prove your claim... to make Iran surrender in 3 days!

i know how much beautiful you are.otherwise why u hide your face:P

M_Id_273844_Hina_Rabbani_Khar_.jpg

Any aggression against Iran over its nuclear programme will have "disastrous consequences" for the whole region, Pakistan's Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar has warned.

Pakistan will not support any military intervention in the region, Khar said.

"This region cannot afford further aggressions," she told journalists during an interaction at Multan in Punjab province yesterday.

Khar reiterated that Pakistan would go ahead with a gas pipeline project with Iran despite pressure from the US to abandon the venture.

She said the project offered a quick solution to Pakistan's burgeoning energy crisis.

At the same time, Islamabad will also pursue the Turkmenistan-Pakistan-Afghanistan-India pipeline project, she said.

Khar's remarks came in the wake of President Barack Obama's comments that the US will use force against Iran, if necessary, to stop it from acquiring a nuclear bomb.

Several American leaders, including Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, have called on Pakistan not to go ahead with the pipeline project with Iran as it could be hit by sanctions.

Referring to relations with India, Khar said Pakistan is committed to resolving all outstanding issues, including Kashmir.

"No issue has been put on the backburner," she said. PTI

Warning warning warning...Pls do something usefull...Other then warnings... 1.US Marines Violated pakistani air space Warning...2.Attack on border post warning..Net result zero still US drones r inside pakistani airspace..1st Defend yourself and Support others against US..

O slum dog..... some one go to do the job of uncovering ugly faces.

Dude i think u took movie very seriously...Movie are meant for entertainment not general knowledge...:lol:

As for as SLum Dog thing goes I stay in one of premium location in Navi Mumbai ..My Apt is worth 1.5 crore rs today lolllllllllllllllll :lol:.......:lol:
I come to Pdf coz its a funny forum where i get to see a bunch of jokers .....its gr8 entertainment for me while traveling :D

I feel Pakistan shouldn't get into this (although I feel such a statement has come out as tit for tat for the US's 'advice' for not buying Iranian gas, and has no real significance), no aggression is going to happen against our western neighbour.

Back
Top Bottom