What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

136 in 5 overs :rofl:

but seriously, DL is ridiculous, they should declare a winner in these types of situations and not force this nonsense on the players, what rubbish.

Play about to resume

40 over match

Target 302

Achievable :partay:
Yes very much achievable if we start again from openers

136 in 5 overs :rofl:

but seriously, DL is ridiculous, they should declare a winner in these types of situations and not force this nonsense on the players, what rubbish.
Wickets in key when it come to DL

Hahaha you don't even know the extent of this:

oojx0qfl4l431.jpg

As I said teams do fun outings every now and then. But the key is to maintain diet regimen even in Off periods. Pakistanis lack in that sense. Except Babar Azam and Shadab I couldnt see anyone fit. Even Fakhar has gained lost of belly, the last time I saw him in 2017. Sarfaraz is another BS altogether.

It needs a strict diet coach who checks their weights and muscle mass every month. Once fitness is settled results will come in slow. BD cricketers are another example.

bakiyoo ke passsport nhi bany thy kuch ke to NIC bhi nhi bany thy to inko bheg diya ke ja ker khel lo :rofl:
Looks like majority of our players Already filled their pockets in PSL. Our players are not fighting hard . They even don't dive and see white tapes on fingers?? This is to avoid injury. One of the cause of dropping catches and miss field.

Wickets in key when it come to DL
would Pak have won if it was 166 for no loss when the rain came, can you check somewhere ?

the point remains though, 136 in 5 overs with 4 wickets in hand.. just declare a winner, like the ENg vs SA game in the 92 cup when the porteas got cheated out a possible win.

Pak still have net run rate to play for here.

Back
Top Bottom