What's new

Pak VS India Match | Reactions from all over the globe.

It could be more exciting game of cricket if there was final between Pakistan and India..Its already too much discussion and celebration about India vs Pakistan match everywhere and i guess we all should move on and should look forward to final match and i wish we get the cup

Indian reaction.

awesome-reach-o.gif

Why all these Indians and Pakistanis gave so much importance to a game?After all it is just a game.In a game one will lose and one will win.Here Pakistan won and Shahid Afridi's performance was awesome.
Congratulations to Pakistan.

Why all these Indians and Pakistanis gave so much importance to a game?After all it is just a game.In a game one will lose and one will win.Here Pakistan won and Shahid Afridi's performance was awesome.
Congratulations to Pakistan.

Cricket is one of the very few areas where Pakistan sometimes able to beat India, and once this happens, the celebrations refuse to die down!! :-)

Cricket is one of the very few areas where Pakistan sometimes able to beat India, and once this happens, the celebrations refuse to die down!! :-)

Yeh,

But now it is becoming just boring.......

Not sometime but most of the times if we look at overall record and don't forget our national sportshoceky as well :P but i agree its just sport you should enjoy victory on particular day and should not make much fuss about it

Actually it's a reason to smile and cherish in their otherwise miserable lives these days, what with the amount of bomb blasts, shootings, so many people dying. It's human nature, that people would like to forget all their problems for a while & think of something that would give them some happiness & this was a real Godsend opportunity. That's the reason they would like to stretch it as much as possible

Not sometime but most of the times if we look at overall record and don't forget our national sportshoceky as well :P but i agree its just sport you should enjoy victory on particular day and should not make much fuss about it

even you know the purpose of opening so many threads . . don't you ? ;)

it was a game and better playing team won the game that day. thats it :coffee:

Congrats to Pakistan in advance

But even if Sri lanka wins,I would not be much sad since their is hardly any difference for me between Pakistan and Sri lanka.

I will quote my post again tonight

even you know the purpose of opening so many threads . . don't you ? ;)

it was a game and better playing team won the game that day. thats it :coffee:
I knew thats why i said its getting boring now to have so many threads on same match and we Pakistani should look forward to new game. I personally enjoyed pakistan vs bangldesh match as well because it was also thrill. You dont give us honor to play with mighty India thatswhy this excitement stay longer :D if we beat you every year or after every 6 months then people will not take it seriously haha

I am not familiar with cricket but I am happy pakistan won. its always funny with these kinds of big games to follow everyones reactions and comments.

To be honest it was not such a big game. India Pakistan matches are always highly exciting, but context wise it was just a routine game in a smallish tournament.

Back
Top Bottom