What's new

Pak-US divers recover valuable Pak Navy asset from seabed

a torpedo or asm which was a 'dud' fell to the bottom of the sea - my guess!

btw reading the title, why the three movies, sahara, into the blue and fools gold are flashing into my mind :lol:

without knowing what is the asset, it is hard to judge whether it is worthwhile the effort...

but if it is about diving 200 ft.... thats not significant considering world record of more than 1000 ft...

without knowing what is the asset, it is hard to judge whether it is worthwhile the effort...

but if it is about diving 200 ft.... thats not significant considering world record of more than 1000 ft...

it must have been therefore the US assisted!

Could be a SLM or some radar system ?? :undecided:
or either blueprints of some kinda project ??
If any info, please do tell me !! !!

But what type of equipment , and how that was inside the seafloor at a depth of approximately 190-200 feet?

My father was a marine engineer in Saudi Navy and according to him it can be an anchor. It is very expensive and it makes sense over here, a heavy object and valuable enough to call for help. . .

Now, my only question is: Why didn't Pakistan ask the Chinese Navy to help them? Isn't China the "best" friend?

China is definitely our good friend but it has a strong army like Pakistan rather than navy. US has the most advanced and well trained Navy. . :china: :pakistan: :usflag:

My father was a marine engineer in Saudi Navy and according to him it can be an anchor. It is very expensive and it makes sense over here, a heavy object and valuable enough to call for help. . .

Yea so damn cool to be in Saudi Navy !!
Well, a anchor, the question is, how could it possibliy fall off ?
Even if it did, it would be rusty and brining it back would have no effect !!

If it had been an anchor then would not have bothered, most probably its a mine.

it must be something that much important that PN channelized efforts to recover it not not so much of a secret that we did involved US.

this proves that it was not just a dud torpedo because then so much effort would not have been put in and not any Sea launched cruise missile because in this case US would never had been involved,.
my guess it must have been something related to Harpoon Missile!

maybe some items from ghazi submarine?? who knows

If it was important than Pakistan shouldn't have called US for assistance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom