Pak umpire arrested in Lahore with bookies taking bets on IPL

q. why pakistani lost worldcup??

A. Indians bought it

q. why Osama was found in Pakistan

A. Obama bought him

come out of denial mode and accept fact as it is
u have to accept thats india is a home of gammbler

u have to accept thats india is a home of gammbler

But its Pakistani cricket team infamous for its betting and what not..

dont you ever feel sorry for the pathetic condition of cricket in your country??

still pakistanis cribbing about the Indian world cup win ?? let me get some source of fixing..then we can talk.. and why people are not talking about the news that a former pakistani player has caught red handed?? shameful ..isn't it??

india is a hub of gambbling and it is a haven of bookie understand it..

ulta chor kotwal ko dante. I could not stop laughing after seeing your cricketer's dance to the tune of that fixer mazar majid.

still pakistanis cribbing about the Indian world cup win ?? let me get some source of fixing..then we can talk.. and why people are not talking about the news that a former pakistani player has caught red handed?? shameful ..isn't it??

match fixing is not new for them just like bomb blasts.

ulta chor kotwal ko dante. I could not stop laughing after seeing your cricketer's dance to the tune of that fixer mazar majid.

dont cry indianz ...in world cup in india netherland match the person naming ..........agarwal it is an indian bookie and it is on dressing room of your team

Indians top gamblers (not gambbblers!)

To imagine an Indian is the puppeteer of Pakistani puppets!

Sold to the highest bidder?

That too, an Indian?

Now, that's not cricket!!!

i dont understand this match fixing logic of you guys.......say that match fixing was there

India won ---not because it paid money to other teams but because some player in the other teams took money from bookies(the India) to sell off theirs countries Pride......India cannot be blamed because your player sold himself off to some guy who was betting against your team

Logic is simple, Indian cricketers have legal means of earning money. Pakistani cricketers have found easy way of earning the money via betting.

Back
Top Bottom