What's new

Pak-Turkish Universities join hands for academic collaboration

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
pak-turkish-varsities-join-hands-for-academic-collaboration-1366165696-5530.jpg

ISLAMABAD - National University of Modern Languages (NUML) and Suleyman Sah University, Turkey, signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) here on Tuesday to have a close academic collaboration in the faculties of humanities and social sciences, faculty of administrative and management sciences as well as research.
The MOU was signed by the Director General NUML, Brig Azam Jamal, and Professor Dr Adnan Aslan, Dean Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of Suleyman Sah University. The signature ceremony was attended by the Registrar Brig (Retd) M Saeed Akhtar Malik, Director Academics Col (Retd) Syed Jawaid, Harun Koken, Chairman Rumi Foundation and Dr Zakeriya Nas, Head of Turkish Department at NUML.
Talking on the occasion, Professor Dr Adnan Aslan said that Pakistan was a very close friend of Turkey and people of Turkey had deep fraternal feelings for their Pakistani brothers. This collaboration between two universities of Pakistan and Turkey would be another opportunity to assist each other in the filed of academic research and learning which ultimately leads toward economic and social betterment. He told that "there are four departments under the faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences" and through this collaboration such arrangements would be made under which students and faculty members would be ultimate beneficiary, he added.
He also said that the major emphasis would be on the research and students and faculty members would be given opportunities to carry out research under the guidance of some very highly qualified and experienced teachers.
DG Brig Azam Jamal said that both institutions have a lot of similarities and there was a great scope to work in areas of Turkish language and literature, International Relations, Economics, Psychology and Management Sciences. Moreover, promotion of research in all disciplines of studies is one of our strategic thrusts. We look forward to some very beneficial and practical opportunities for our students and faculty members and vice verse.
Initially, modalities for the initiation of student and faculty exchange programs and spilt degree programs would be discussed.
Later, Professor Dr Adnan ASLAN and Harun Koken, Chairman Rumi Foundation visited Turkish Department, Confucius Institute, Central Library and other learning facilities of the University. In the end DG Brig Azam Jamal presented university shield to the visiting guests.

Pak-Turkish varsities join hands for academic collaboration

Nice, I think we are already collaborating in much important issues. While doing my internship in TAI, i met with Pakistani workers. There were like 25-30 of them.

Though i did't asked them if they are workers or engineers or for which project they come. :hitwall:

What I asked "is Turkish women more beautiful or Pakistani ?" :omghaha:

What I asked "is Turkish women more beautiful or Pakistani ?" :omghaha:

Very relevant question and the answer is - both. In some ways, I have found Turkish women to be more beautiful and attractive esp in head scarf, they look amazing :) :) :)

Turkiye is filled with Pakistani students learning Business, Engineering, Computer Science.

Allot of Pakistani exchange students fill Istanbul.

Turkiye places allot of emphasis on education especially for students from developing countries.

Allot of NGOs offer scholarships to students from Somalia, Pakistan, Central Asian Republics etc.

Very relevant question and the answer is - both. In some ways, I have found Turkish women to be more beautiful and attractive esp in head scarf, they look amazing :) :) :)

TRUE completely.

But stay away from the girls from Izmir, they are beautiful but mentally crazy. Some Turkish member back me up on this.

Thəorətic Muslim;4171076 said:
But stay away from the girls from Izmir, they are beautiful but mentally crazy. Some Turkish member back me up on this.

Please explain what do you mean by 'crazy'?

Please explain what do you mean by 'crazy'?

Well, I lived with one for a couple months. Crazy in the complete term; senseless, impractical, ate only noodles/ rice, bus phobia, never wanted to go outside even for classes.

Didnt know what to do.

Granted I was a dumba$$.

Back
Top Bottom