What's new

'Pak Taliban trained me, my hitlist included Indian ambassador'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be responsive of your 'citizen's actions. thats what countries which was not 'failed' use to do. Clean up your country.

There is no difference between Pakistan and Mexico in terms of challenges ahead. The difference is --they are trying to clean the mess up. You are not..

He was not a Pakistani citizen- a french most probably-
MR Genius indian what do you think the active participation in WoT is all about?-
What do you think the death of thousands of soldiers and innnocent Pakistani life is all about-
You being an indian does not have the brain cells to understand simple logics as such-
You guys are gentically mutated with hatred-
Go free your soul-

there are 3 types of people in pakistan
1)normal citizens
2)soldiers,martyrs who fight against terrorism in WoT or elsewhere
3)guess karo
samajhdar ko ishara kafi hota hai:tongue:

... I missed my target ... It was not premeditated ... t wasn't my objective.

My aim... was to kill first of all soldiers.
... My idea was to call you, get you to come and see me, and you'd have got a bullet in the head.

... I was trained by the Pakistani Taliban ...

They asked me to make bombs, I didn't want to... I told them 'train me in using a gun ...

... I took me around 10 days to find the brothers (Taliban) ...

... They offered me attacks in America, Canada, etc ...

... when I was at your office, I was in contact with them ...

... I checked they (his guns) fired, that the bullet came out, I checked there was a bullet impact... Later I found a place where I could shoot without any problems just next to my place ...

1. The first line indicates incomplete training which is rarely the case with terrorist organisations who want maximum impact. Why would they recruit an impulsive idiot?

2. Next, he wanted to kill soldiers. How do you target them inside a town/city?

3. Saying that a particular agent was the intended target is absurd and laughable.

4. The TTP are focused on destabilizing Pakistan. They don't have international objectives.

5. They wanted him to make bombs but he just settled for a gun. So now the TTP offers a wide variety of courses for students to choose from, each with its own fun-filled objectives. No longer are they looking to further their agenda, rather giving priority to their student's wishes. LOL.

6. It took intelligence agencies years to locate these training camps but this genius found one in just 10 days. This dude beats the CIA and the ISI combined.

7. Those guys knew he was French yet they wanted him to take a trip outside France. How dumb are there terrorists?

8. He goes on to claim to have been in contact with the Taliban while he was with the French intel guys. So should we understand that the French intel has a hotline to Taliban head-office that this "shooter" utilized?

9. The poor guy had to learn to use a gun himself. Seems that the TTP training wasn't upto the mark or perhaps he was just conned and should demand a refund.

there are 3 types of people in pakistan
1)normal citizens
2)soldiers,martyrs who fight against terrorism in WoT or elsewhere
3)guess karo
samajhdar ko ishara kafi hota hai:tongue:

Alright Mr wise guy-

There are three type of people in india-

1) Upper Caste
2) Lower Caste
3) Guess ker sayanay-
Aqal bari ya maj- :lol:-

He was not a Pakistani citizen- a french most probably-
MR Genius indian what do you think the active participation in WoT is all about?-
What do you think the death of thousands of soldiers and innnocent Pakistani life is all about-
You being an indian does not have the brain cells to understand simple logics as such-
You guys are gentically mutated with hatred-
Go free your soul-

What else you can say?

I was talking about the context of the denial non state actor song. there is a Pakistani connection in this case too.

There is double standard when you pick your terror enemies always. Its a fact

Again started by an Indian & above all cheap crap Indian source. Indian’s love propaganda, they always speak Bollywood language nothing more nothing less.

Total BULLSH*T.

Again started by an Indian & above all cheap crap Indian source. Indian’s love propaganda, they always speak Bollywood language nothing more nothing less.

Total BULLSH*T.
agreed

lol they added Indian ambassador ...as an "important" target

although for that French born African, India doesnt mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom