What's new

PAK SUZUKI ANNOUNCES SHUTTING DOWN PRODUCTION PLANT

Stop playing dumb, it's really not difficult to understand.

The west proudly flaunts their beghairati and encourages it to their people, just because Pakistan doesn't do the same you clearly have an issue with it.

You're the same inferiority complex ridden guy who wanted to copy and paste everything American from politics to culture, into Pakistan.
I am not playing dumb, you are just sh!t at expressing yourself.
Can you cite where the west promotes beghairiati?
You have made a claim and need to prove it.
What I am saying is that the west simply acknowledges that it exits and doesn't hypocritically pretend they are perfect while enjoying mujra and hira mandy.
It's funny how hard you mullah types project your own insecurities onto people who put a mirror to your face.
Either way, I rather have "western begharity" over Mullah mosque and school bombings.
At least no Muslims are killed in the former.

I am not playing dumb, you are just sh!t at expressing yourself.
Can you cite where the west promotes beghairiati?
What clown would ask for proof for something like this? You must be kidding, next you'll be asking for proof that humans commonly have two eyes, and two legs.

There is plethora of proof out there.

There's way too much proof, marriage rates, birth rates, divorce rates, happiness, all on a decline due to this degeneracy.

Either way, I rather have "western begharity" over Mullah mosque and school bombings.
At least no Muslims are killed in the former.
Of course you would and it's good you said it outright, explains why you want erase all indegenous cultures, values, and religion from Pakistan so you can make it an American copy from culture to politics. Rooted in an inferiority complex as I said.

Suzuki milked Pakistani and now they want to sell high priced limited options cars 2 mil a piece better pack your begs from pak

What clown would ask for proof for something like this? You must be kidding, next you'll be asking for proof that humans commonly have two eyes, and two legs.

There's way too much proof, marriage rates, birth rates, divorce rates, happiness, all on a decline due to this degeneracy.

Of course you would and it's good you said it outright, explains why you want erase all indegenous cultures, values, and religion from Pakistan so you can make it an American copy from culture to politics. Rooted in an inferiority complex as I said.
The same clown who thinks people just living their lives not bothering people is beharaty but this is full of ghairat.

None of what you showed is begharaty, it does not affect you or anyone else.
Meanwhile you people are literally murdering in the fully ghariat Islamic republic.

As for all the "Rates" you mentioned, yeah of course their rates are higher, they have laws and rights.
We hypocritically force people to stay in abusive relationships and then masturbate over how low our rates are.

As for your last bit, great whataboutism.
End of the day, what you consider bhegariat is just people living their lives not bothering you are anyone else. Meanwhile ghairats are bombing mosques and murdering Muslims.

But of course you people do not and will never care about Muslim lives, you only care about forcing people into your perverse ideology.
Which is why you are more offended by people just living their lives then you are by people MURDERING Muslims.

The same clown who thinks people just living their lives not bothering people is beharaty but this is full of ghairat.

None of what you showed is begharaty, it does not affect you or anyone else.
Meanwhile you people are literally murdering in the fully ghariat Islamic republic.

As for all the "Rates" you mentioned, yeah of course their rates are higher, they have laws and rights.
We hypocritically force people to stay in abusive relationships and then masturbate over how low our rates are.

As for your last bit, great whataboutism.
End of the day, what you consider bhegariat is just people living their lives not bothering you are anyone else. Meanwhile ghairats are bombing mosques and murdering Muslims.

But of course you people do not and will never care about Muslim lives, you only care about forcing people into your perverse ideology.
Which is why you are more offended by people just living their lives then you are by people MURDERING Muslims.
Not once did I justify those things, instead I said they are just as much as problems that require solutions. Most people do not justify terrorism in Pakistani society.

But you're a disgusting human being, you looked at everything I showed you and implied it's okay as it's "people just living their lives not bothering people".

What a retard, you literally just saw a mentally ill man attempt to breast feed a BABY. That is child abuse in the most obvious and purest form.

You saw women parade naked on the streets, children being raised into pure brainwashing and into decisions like "changing their gender" and receiving life changing permanent hormones and surgeries.

You're filth. These are all crimes against humanity.

What's funny is that I can point to so many school shooting and terrorist attacks in the west itself. But I didn't because there's one thing accepting it as wrong, and another promoting it.

@Sayfullah Is this not munafiqat to justify such things? And then he claims to care about Muslim lives lmao

Last edited:
Good Riddance.
The cars were weaker than a tin can and prices like gold.

PAK SUZUKI ANNOUNCES SHUTTING DOWN PRODUCTION PLANT​

Print
KARACHI: Another automobile company Pak Suzuki Motor Company Limited has announced to shut down its production plant from January 2 to 6, ARY News reported on Monday
Pakistan Suzuki Motors wrote a letter to the Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) that the production process of cars and motorcycles will be completely shut down from January 2 to 6.

According to the automobile company, the management decided the shut down due to conditional permission of the imports of the auto parts and completely knocked down (CKD) kits. The firm stated that its supply chain is affecting due to restriction of the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP).
The export consignments are affecting due to the conditional permission, said the company, adding that the restriction damaged the inventory.
READ: CURRENT ACCOUNT DEFICIT SHRANK TO $0.28BN FROM $0.57BN: SBP
Earlier in the month, Indus Motor Company (IMC) had announced to shut down its manufacturing plant for 10 days due to the imposition of a ban on the imports of completely knocked down (CKD) kits by the central bank.
The Indus Motor Company, the maker of Toyota vehicles, announced to shut down its manufacturing plant for 10 days from December 20 to 30.
It stated that the decision was taken after a ban on the imports of completely knocked down (CKD) kits by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP).
The import restrictions increased difficulties of the automobile manufacturing due to a shortage of the ra
I think more than car assembly shutting down is this:

Millat Tractors shuts down production citing reduced demand, cash flow constraints

As it may foretell coming food insecurity. Lower domestic production and inability to import due to lack of foreign exchange can lead to huge instability in society.

129.jpg

A lot of what you showed is pretty damn weird and yeah, gross. But, divorce rates in Pakistan are also naturally lower since a lot of women are not financially independent thus have to live with their abusive husbands. Id also say marriage rates are declining somewhat and depression increasing but these studies arent accurately measured in Pakistan, so i dont think bringing up these statistics really drives a point.

A lot of what you showed is pretty damn weird and yeah, gross. But, divorce rates in Pakistan are also naturally lower since a lot of women are not financially independent thus have to live with their abusive husbands. Id also say marriage rates are declining somewhat and depression increasing but these studies arent accurately measured in Pakistan, so i dont think bringing up these statistics really drives a point.
This is just the tip of the iceberg, it's only step 1, they are degenerating at a very fast pace as the things you see here are constantly being promoted in the media they consume and schools young children attend. They also malign your character with words that have negative connotations if you don't support it.

It gets worse and worse from here for them. The gap will only widen.

But I do generally agree with your point, there needs to be a middle ground but there's other things to be considered in Pakistan's case, like the root causes of certain depression, etc. Western society the root causes is specifically with the direction the society is shifting and the more covert impacts it's having. Ours I'd say is more complex with direct politics, inflation, etc.

Not once did I justify those things, instead I said they are just as much as problems that require solutions. Most people do not justify terrorism in Pakistani society.

But you're a disgusting human being, you looked at everything I showed you and implied it's okay as it's "people just living their lives not bothering people".

What a retard, you literally just saw a mentally ill man attempt to breast feed a BABY. That is child abuse in the most obvious and purest form.

You saw women parade naked on the streets, children being raised into pure brainwashing and into decisions like "changing their gender" and receiving life changing permanent hormones and surgeries.

You're filth. These are all crimes against humanity.

What's funny is that I can point to so many school shooting and terrorist attacks in the west itself. But I didn't because there's one thing accepting it as wrong, and another promoting it.

@Sayfullah Is this not munafiqat to justify such things? And then he claims to care about Muslim lives lmao

By not speaking against it, you are justifying it.
You are clearly more bothered by people living their lives, not bothering anyone then you are by mosque bombers and child murderers.
Disgusting humans are the ones who don't mind those things but foam at the mouth about people just living their lives.
They are not forcing you to live like they are so why does it bother you so much?
Oh right, it's because you don't care about human life, you only care about controlling people.
retards are the ones who are bothered by something that has ZERO affect on them but somehow have no problems with mosque bombings.
Here is a question, what is the worse things that can happen to children being "indoctrinated" into western begharaty? Literally nothing, they live their lives, not bother others and has no affect on you. What is the worst thing that can happen with children being indoctrinated in madrassas? Oh right, LITERALL bombings and of mosques, schools and murder.
Yet it doesn't seem to bother you as much.
The point is not to point out the failures of each society, all societies are flawed, the point is to show how disgusting of a human you are for foaming at the mouth about things that LITERALLY have zero affect on you, while brainwashed madrassa kids are blowing up schools and mosques.

I do not care about the quality of the vehicle but the economic ramifications of job losses and the effect on the local community and families now not employed. We also must remember that in Pakistan, we've often seen one individual working and raising multiple families, so the damage is amplified.

I do not care about the quality of the vehicle but the economic ramifications of job losses and the effect on the local community and families now not employed. We also must remember that in Pakistan, we've often seen one individual working and raising multiple families, so the damage is amplified.
Very true, but that also goes into a deep societal problem Pakistan has where women working is seen as a taboo.

Very true, but that also goes into a deep societal problem Pakistan has where women working is seen as a taboo.

That is one aspect, but even that will not solve the vowes of the majority of the families. I saw husbands within the first year of marriage already being parents to a child, with no savings for a rainy day and then the next year another child. Even if females in the family want to work, they can't because they have on set burden right after marriage. That is also part and parcel of the societal problem where men think she's just a baby-pumping machine. I have a relative within the first year who got a child who had to get C-Section, then got her pregnant again with twins and C-Section. Medical science says to give the body a 1-2 year rest if you go through C-Section, but nope, these niggas be like, rab na dita. Always, the opposite answer to anything.

I have a long-distance relative in the metal commodity trading business raising his family of 6. His younger brother's family of five, and another one with six while the other do not work, and the mother's response to her son's complaint listen to this: Rab na itna dita kuch nai hota, rab hor dai ga. Then, suddenly, last month, his empire collapsed in Pakistan. I had to send funds to Pakistan to support him and his children going to private school; just enough for him only and not his useless brothers.

The desi culture makes me sick to my stomach.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom