What's new

Pak 'spy' pigeon caught on border, police suspect ISI hand

ohhhhh ye kya ho gya yaar we lose one trained spy ahhhhhhhhhhh damn.he will be back after 30 years with fisher men i think so.

Any Bird who not uses his leg to Feed itself is HALAL ..... Otherwise the bird use their leg to eat food is HARAM ...

I think you know that :cheers:

but pigeon meat is best for cold areas not for hot & humid areas ...

han han i know they qualify as halal, I just didnt know people ate pigeon. It's a novel idea to me.

any good?

There are tons of brainwashed and suicide vested people all over pakistan madarasas. It takes a while before pigeons turn.

I have a feeling that I can send a stray kite to india with a few loose electrical wires (strapped down using scotch tape), an extendable aerial, and a a few black marker-etched indecipherable numbers on it --- and I can be sure to tune to NDTV or some other hindustany news network for a ''breaking news report''

is this unfair or unrealistic of me?

:D

BTW you need to watch out for Drones when you go out.

i'll prefer ''controlled demolitions'' over seeing that even the birds and other living creatures have ''turned the tides'' against me

it appears that even our pigeons are quite patriotic then --willing to sacrifice themselves and their freedom for Pak-Zameen

I once again thank you for keeping it in AC; despite the fact that hundreds are dying in india (no) thanks to this ongoing heatwave.

Indian are making environment so that in future they put pressure on Pakistan to stop spying on India and divert the Baluchistan Indian spying and it is called propaganda. we should also use same technique against India and show the world real and fake propaganda a loud.:pakistan:

We still have our 007 pigeon-bond to rescue our pigeons across the border.
97a3ce55e09258b0f2712562ab3047a6.jpg

next time(during a war) we gotta make and send a fleet of kamikaze pigeons, so they can prevent take offs from indian bases...:police:

Back
Top Bottom