What's new

Pak, Italy govts agree to cancel 50% of Pak debt

He is a respected member are YOU are not. Stop Flaming...

On topic: Great Decision...

respected by whom? :D

Well I am not denying that but saying one is respected member hence is allowed to troll is bit too hillarious :rofl:

^^

He's a Senior Member. Respect is earned. I'm sorry but the kind of language he uses does not compel me to respect him.

Regarding me being a respected member or not, judge me through the quality of my posts, not nationality.

respected by whom? :D

Well I am not denying that but saying one is respected member hence is allowed to troll is bit too hillarious :rofl:

It is infact you who is trolling, stop issuing troll fatwas and follow the rules. If you don't like it here, then by all means post elsewhere or better still stop flaming and posting nonsense to increase your post count.

Seen it all before.

@ twoplustwoisfour:
He's a Senior Member. Respect is earned

Yes and he has "earn't" his respect, the poster calling him a "troll" is till to achieve that here...

Actually the reason I pointed to the twoplustwoisfour was his clear intention of flaming against Italy and this decision just because it was a concession for Pakistan. If the govt of Italy had announced such concessions for any other country twoplustwoisfour wouldn't have give a damn about this decision. This immature attitude by foreigners and non Pakistanis has damaged the image of this site. I personally know some very knowledgeable members who don't post here just because of frequent trolls and flames by non Pakistani members. This section of economy and development was largely saved from flames and trolls but from past few days this section is also under attack and polluted by trolls with their immature behavior. We have seen what happened on the Indo Pak trade thread and Indo Pak IT cooperation thread. It is a shame really that now even this section is getting polluted with immature behavior of some newbies.

Shoo.

Go get some perspective on current world economic affairs and then we'll talk.

twoplustwoisfour you are right my brother they should have not done this they are already standing on the doors of huge economic crises by doing so he is going to reduce the liquidity even more stupid decision
and for the rest who thinks it a good decision ever read abt a term money multiplyer

Actually the reason I pointed to the twoplustwoisfour was his clear intention of flaming against Italy and this decision just because it was a concession for Pakistan. If the govt of Italy had announced such concessions for any other country twoplustwoisfour wouldn't have give a damn about this decision.

How exactly were my comments a 'Flame against Italy'? Did you even read what I said? Do you know that day before yesterday there was a trust vote against Burlesquoni precisely because of his liberal ways of dealing with public money?

Yes, my comment was on ITALY'S decision and on ITALY'S economy. It had nothing to do with Pakistan. If you ever get over your obsession with my nationality you will see the logic in my post as an INDEPENDENT observer.

Regarding the rest of your post, I agree the standard of posts in the forums is not very high but you cannot blame posters from one country for that. Both India and Pakistan have their fair few share of trolls. Don't treat nationality as your condition of who is a troll and who isn't.

Good for pakistan ...Now say thanks to Sonia.:cheers:

How exactly were my comments a 'Flame against Italy'? Did you even read what I said? Do you know that day before yesterday there was a trust vote against Burlesquoni precisely because of his liberal ways of dealing with public money?

And did you read my post. I made my point clear that it was Italy's concession for Pakistan because of which you commented on this thread with that nonsensical post. If it would have been for some other country you wouldn't have shown that preposterous concern about Italy's economy like you showed in this thread.

Yes, my comment was on ITALY'S decision and on ITALY'S economy. It had nothing to do with Pakistan

Is this a joke. Pakistan is related with it. Isn't decision to cancel debts for Pakistan. Whom you are now trying to make fool buddy?

Regarding the rest of your post, I agree the standard of posts in the forums is not very high but you cannot blame posters from one country for that. Both India and Pakistan have their fair few share of trolls. Don't treat nationality as your condition of who is a troll and who isn't.

Their can't be two words over this. It is the presence of many Indians(not all) and most probably junior Indian members which has polluted this forum. Most of them are probably already banned members who are hiding behind multiple ID's. Wonder why most of the new members are Indians? Check the members introduction section and you will find out most of the newly created profiles are Indians. Most of which get banned in 100-500 posts. I have no gall in claiming that the presence of many Indians has deteriorated the standard of posts on this forum.

$26.52 million & 58.74 million euros

Above is just 100 million USD - Peanuts, what Pakistan owes - staggering, whopping 52 billions. And still borrowing to stay afloat.

Remember cancelling debt, is mainly for clients, who the business thinkss, wont be able to pay of the debt.

And with Pakistan not being a rich nation, Italy decided to do the moral thing and cancel 50% of the debt, to make it easier for Pakistan to pay off.

Better thing would be simply to not pay back anything at all... LOL

Or pay in Pakistani treasury bonds... Like the Americans do for all their payments in US treasury bonds...

And did you read my post. I made my point clear that it was Italy's concession for Pakistan because of which you commented on this thread with that nonsensical post. If it would have been for some other country you wouldn't have shown that preposterous concern about Italy's economy like you showed in this thread.

Is this a joke. Pakistan is related with it. Isn't decision to cancel debts for Pakistan. Whom you are now trying to make fool buddy?

Geesssshhhh. My Bad. Go on with your bias. It is not possible to have logical discussions on this forums precisely because people like you are always trying to look for hidden agendas.

Their can't be two words over this. It is the presence of many Indians(not all) and most probably junior Indian members which has polluted this forum. Most of them are probably already banned members who are hiding behind multiple ID's. Wonder why most of the new members are Indians? Check the members introduction section and you will find out most of the newly created profiles are Indians. Most of which get banned in 100-500 posts. I have no gall in claiming that the presence of many Indians has deteriorated the standard of posts on this forum.

Do you want me to pull up some of the posts by your esteemed Pakistani members?

You know what, I don't want to waste my time on you. You have succeeded in putting me off this thread.

:wave::wave:

Back
Top Bottom