What's new

Pak for non-deployment of ballistic missile system

I am failing to understand something, if Pakistan is willing to lower then tension why should be should not move ahead? After 2008 there is hardly any big attack on India, that means Pakistan has taken steps, even if they do not admit in public they have done it. All this while I heard that Pakistan does not want to normalize ties with India, but this case does not sound right if we are not willing to move one step ahead on CBM's.

I will suggest go for it, I do not want war mongers to win, peace between us will be very nice. I am even willing to give little bit if that means peace.

err...excuse me, no big terror attack has happened after 26/11, not because Pakistan has done anything about it but because we have taken a whole lot of steps to ensure that it doesn't.

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

True if they want that all BMs should not be deployed than that is a good CBM..

It's not BM but BMD. Learn the difference.

I think that the subject has been misunderstood...they are talking about BMD,as Russia often talks with US...

It is impossible for both countries to stop development on Ballistic missiles...a treaty like this will cause all our efforts to vanish in vain...Pakistan will lose its bargain,which we cannot afford...

But it does not mean that BMs and Aircrafts are the only weapons of deterrence possessed by Pakistan...

It is not BMD but ballistic missile. Because Pakistan talking about India's non-deployment of BMD is like asking to 'give' Kashmir. Not realistic.

I am failing to understand something, if Pakistan is willing to lower then tension why should be should not move ahead? After 2008 there is hardly any big attack on India, that means Pakistan has taken steps, even if they do not admit in public they have done it. All this while I heard that Pakistan does not want to normalize ties with India, but this case does not sound right if we are not willing to move one step ahead on CBM's.

I will suggest go for it, I do not want war mongers to win, peace between us will be very nice. I am even willing to give little bit if that means peace.

Buddy, they are tooooo busy with TTP and other extremists in their own backyard. Otherwise...

Back
Top Bottom