What's new

Pak FM abrupt presser late in the night at odd hour.

Aryan0395

Reaction score
Country
India

I don't know if it is true or not. I checked on other Pak news websites and they aren't carrying any such information and neither is there any information on FM's twitter handle.
What could it be? Maybe Pak member know more and could shed some light.

IK playing with the public like:
upload_2019-8-19_12-7-7.png

Trump ko khud India, Kashmir par munh nahi laga raha aur hum uncle trump trump ker rahe hain. OIC, UN won't do anything. We have tried all these platforms and look wat has been made of Kashmir.
upload_2019-8-19_12-10-22.jpeg

So what was so urgent that he needed to hold such a late press conference?

Considering the Kashmir issue, and a Afghan peace deal is around the corner, this call is probably far more important than people think. Someone probably screwed up and called for a conference before figuring out what can and can't be told to the public. I bet that a vast majority of the conversation was not told to the public.

[Edit] I wish I had more time to be on here, but work isn't letting up :(

Trump ko khud India, Kashmir par munh nahi laga raha aur hum uncle trump trump ker rahe hain. OIC, UN won't do anything. We have tried all these platforms and look wat has been made of Kashmir.
Trump ko India iss liey munh nahi laga raha kyunke Trump ne hi India ko kaha hua hai ke mujhay munh na lagana..

So what was so urgent that he needed to hold such a late press conference?
SMQ ko khabron main rehnay ka shauq hai..

شاہ تے شاہ پر شاہ دے چمچے اُوس تُو وی آگے، ،،جیر ہے چچڑ کُتیاں چڈ ے لگے اوہی ساڈے متھے لگے

Govt. is now acting like crazy.....FM came just to tell nation Trump called IK again......
And tht shows, how immature this FM is?
He can talk softly and Thts it by his own he is a typical opportunity seeking pak politician?

Back
Top Bottom