What's new

Pak film Waar depicting 'Indian terror' does roaring business

@faisal6309 @Imran Khan and @Zarvan

This my friends shows that we r now doing right thing.........A great English man once said when Europe was griped by Nazi propaganda that '' A propaganda can only be neutralized by Propaganda''.

Anyways its a Must watch film.

I saw it with my Girl Friend last night at CINIPEX Rawalpindi. In my view it defines actually how a film should be made, something Shoaib Mansoor should learn.

Marvelous film in my view.

You do know that BF-GF relationship is haraam.

Last edited by a moderator:
And I fully agree with you we should first make movie on Mahmood Ghaznavi than Muhammad Guari also Muhammad Qasim :cheers:

Agreed, we also need a movie on Narendra Modi and Indian Army in Kashmir though :cheers:

We should create another movie on Ghazi Mahmud Ghaznvi, Ghazi Timur, Ghazi Babur, etc..

I wanna see that Somnath temple being destroyed 17 times in real HD :D :rofl: :lol: :omghaha:

You can also have a 1080p viewing of Narendra Modi and how we fu**ed muslims in their place in Kashmir.

I am looking for movie zinda bhaag which is pakistan's oscar nomination. It is being released in some state of USA but not here in uk. Any link of download?

Pakistan have ability to produce quality movies like iran even with limited budgets/audience and resources. Some of pakistani drams which i recently watched were 100 times better than big budgets movie of salman and SRk with same story lines being repeated over and over again and thats the last thing i would want for our industry. Dead indusry is better than these useless masala movies.We should make movies based on real issues keeping originality and realism.

I am also looking for Zinda Bhaag, link mile to batao.

A movie made in pakistan has finally broken the record of an Indian film in pakistan .

Congratulations ..... :rofl:

Sure the movie of same industry which is very small and is dying has broken a record set by the most leading and favorite actor is its industry!!!!!!

U r industry should die of shame! Anyway Kid its not me who shared this post

''Yeah sure ..... :omghaha:''

Housefull for Bollywood movie ‘Chennai Express’ in Pakistan! | Reviewit.pk

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...r-does-roaring-business-11.html#ixzz2iRx2z8qs

U quoted yr own self of yr film business in our Country!!!

Not me.

A movie made in pakistan has finally broken the record of an Indian film in pakistan .

Congratulations ..... :rofl:

Sure the movie of same industry which is very small and is dying has broken a record set by the most leading and favorite actor is its industry!!!!!!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...r-does-roaring-business-11.html#ixzz2iRx2z8qs

Not me.

UN declares Jamaat-ud-Dawa a terrorist front group - The Long War Journal

You have not been able to produce a single proof against us .
LOL that was US who did that after Indian Bribe and UN just followed it. But according to same Americans it remains one of most controversial decision of America.

Plus the UN has just declared it a terrorist organization but didnt banned it. But it has banned the Al Qaeda and Co.

This itself proves how much even UN was serious with it.

BTW UN has declared many people and Organizations as terrorists in past but with time they changed that. The biggest Example is of Nelson Mandela and yr Gandhi. Do u know Gandhi was called a political terrorist by west and Mangal Panday till date remains a terrorist in west and UN.:rofl:

So yr post doesnt proves or changes anything.

Not me.

Ok kiddo , comprehension is not your field . Let me explain it simply .

An Indian film made Rs.90 lakh in opening day in pakistan , which is the previous record .

A pakistani film made Rs.1.1 crore in opening day in pakistan , which holds the record now .

The fact that you are now bragging that a pakistani film has beaten an Indian film in pakistan is a shame in itself to you ..... :lol:

Shows the condition of your film industry .

Ok kiddo , comprehension is not your field . Let me explain it simply .

An Indian film made Rs.90 lakh in opening day in pakistan , which is the previous record .

A pakistani film made Rs.1.1 crore in opening day in pakistan , which holds the record now .

The fact that you are now bragging that a pakistani film has beaten an Indian film in pakistan is a shame in itself to you ..... :lol:

Shows the condition of your film industry .
:omghaha:

Kid where have u came from? maybe from a gutter. Where in my post have i said it has beaten yr this film in Pakistan? Yes yesterday i was saying but in those posts i also wrote the name of the film also it was Boss film which has been flopped badly in our country because of audience r preffering our own films over the foreign one.

I have talked about RECORDS that yr film chennei express has made in our country !!!! thats all

post#159
Sure the movie of same industry which is very small and is dying has broken a record set by the most leading and favorite actor of a ''greater'' industry!!!!!!

post#153
and Waar has broken its ''housefull' records

Now yr claiming that ''comprehension is not your field'' but it rather suits u more then me.

Congratulations Pakistani film makers for making a good film for their audience.

err why are you ladies fighting here??:what:

It's a film for god sake put your ****** egos somewhere else.:pissed:

LOL that was US who did that after Indian Bribe and UN just followed it. But according to same Americans it remains one of most controversial decision of America.

Plus the UN has just declared it a terrorist organization but didnt banned it. But it has banned the Al Qaeda and Co.

This itself proves how much even UN was serious with it.

US declared after the Indian bribe ..... :woot:

The afghan weed you are smoking must be fantastic .

BTW UN has declared many people and Organizations as terrorists in past but with time they changed that. The biggest Example is of Nelson Mandela and yr Gandhi. Do u know Gandhi was called a political terrorist by west and Mangal Panday till date remains a terrorist in west and UN.:rofl:

So yr post doesnt proves or changes anything.

Can you prove any of that BS ??

For the rest of the world JuD is a terrorist organisation and Hafiz Saeed is a terrorist leader . It may not be for pakistanis .

:omghaha:

Kid where have u came from? maybe from a gutter. Where in my post have i said it has beaten yr this film in Pakistan? Yes yesterday i was saying but in those posts i also wrote the name of the film also it was Boss film which has been flopped badly in our country because of audience r preffering our own films over the foreign one.

I have talked about RECORDS that yr film chennei express has made in our country !!!! thats all

post#159
Sure the movie of same industry which is very small and is dying has broken a record set by the most leading and favorite actor of a ''greater'' industry!!!!!!

post#153
and Waar has broken its ''housefull' records

Now yr claiming that ''comprehension is not your field'' but it rather suits u more then me.

Isn't that why I said congratulations .

Finally a pakistani movie is able to beat an Indian movie in pakistan itself .

Declare it as your national holiday ..... :rofl:

US declared after the Indian bribe ..... :woot:

The afghan weed you are smoking must be fantastic .

Can you prove any of that BS ??

For the rest of the world JuD is a terrorist organisation and Hafiz Saeed is a terrorist leader . It may not be for pakistanis .

Isn't that why I said congratulations .

Finally a pakistani movie is able to beat an Indian movie in pakistan itself .

Declare it as your national holiday ..... :rofl:

LOL yr saying as if this is the first time our films have beaten yrs. Even in 60s,70s and 80s our films used to beat yr films in yr own country.

LOL yr saying as if this is the first time our films have beaten yrs. Even in 60s,70s and 80s our films used to beat yr films in yr own country.

Maybe you are right or not , who knows . I am not a frequent watcher of hindi films neither am I from the Hindi belt .

But since I have become a member of this forum , the usual things I hear are booming bollywood industry in pakistan ( legal and piracy ) and how bollywood is destroying lollywood .

Maybe you are right or not , who knows . I am not a frequent watcher of hindi films neither am I from the Hindi belt .

But since I have become a member of this forum , the usual things I hear are booming bollywood industry in pakistan ( legal and piracy ) and how bollywood is destroying lollywood .
That was the past and present. But with Films like these we r gaining momentum again.

Back
Top Bottom