What's new

Pak family spends the night on a Mumbai footpath, Refused by hotels and lodges

Well what did they expect, a 5-star treatment from that bunghole of a place? They're lucky they didn't get raped! Sheesh!

EDIT: Pardon my expression but it's a lesson for others who might be contemplating on visiting this hospitable nation that bends over backwards for pale skinned tourists.

My question is that when THE BAIGAIRAT NAWAZ SHAREEF will die?

In the end they have only themselves to blame for their ordeal, they should have known better, Its very clear Indians are becoming very intolerant day by day, Pakistani's should not travel to India to avoid getting humiliated.

The reasons for them not getting accomodation in low budget lodges is:
i) the lodge owners do not want be involved in anyway if these pakistani guests turn out to be terrorists
ii) hatred for pakistanis
I personally believe it is more of the 1st reason or maybe a mixture of both reasons.
P.s: Most other posts on this topic will be for the purpose of trolling.

So You are Saying they got Valid visas from INDIAN Embassy, visit a Darbar & wanted to stay a night coz TRAIN was not available, in your twisted logic would come out in the Mid night All Gun Blazing ... what twisted hate filled logic is that .. Oh yeah You said it .. you were actually right .. it is REASON-II .. why sugar quoting your Justification ... ??

These pakistani tourists were trying to find a place in "Bhendi Bazaar" and not "Bhenzi bazaar" according to the article. This is a low end area and it seems this family was your average lower middle class so they must have went to cheap lodges. Now these small owners won't like to get into trouble with police verification and all that regulations...even if you are an Indian and you don't have proper identity proof, it's difficult to get a hotel let alone a PAKISTANI!

The hotel owners were just being cautious and trying hard not to get into trouble, you can't blame them!

Ever heard of BUDGET visit ... they are on Valid Visit Visa .. they are not bound to stay in 5-Star ... If thr is a hotel they can afford & have Rooms Available, as a Visa holder they have Every Right to be given accommodation ... otherwise why give visa int he First Place ???

All those Pakistanis Blaming the Visitors for visiting india ... Please Note they went thr to Visit thr Relatives & it is everyone's personal prerogative to visit a Mazar or masjid ... my Parents visited my Grand Parents in India Every Other Year uptill last 2-3 years ago... & they have Pretty Horrible Accidents (visa , Police Issues) while Passing by Delhi ...

But it is not the visitors to be blamed .. my Mother could not stop visiting her mother !

Put your Blame where it should be ... On a twisted Mindset . A society which is getting more and more worst every passing day .. & i have more examples thn shining Indian Media shows !

yes thr are Good & bad People everywhere ... but Indian themselves know the media is making thm more & more Radical !

Why should anyone from Pakistan visit India?

This proves Shahid Afridi comment that Indians are extremely small minded people. On this comment Indians jumped up and down like monkeys.

Why is it common for Indians to discriminate against Pakistanis/Muslims?

I knew that a lot of Indians hated Pakistanis but i didn't think there would be active persecution.

Any Pakistani who willingly goes to india or doesn't realize that the indian race is the biggest enemies of Pakistanis really needs to have their brains examined. I'm happy this has happened, now dumb, thick, stupid and retarded Pakistani liberals who think that Pakistanis are "like" indians and can co-exist are proven completely wrong. I hope more incidents like this happen.

Any Pakistani who willingly goes to india or doesn't realize that the indian race is the biggest enemies of Pakistanis really needs to have their brains examined. I'm happy this has happened, now dumb, thick, stupid and retarded Pakistani liberals who think that Pakistanis are "like" indians and can co-exist are proven completely wrong. I hope more incidents like this happen.
Exactly! My exact thoughts. Indians are never treated this way when they visit Pakistan. But I do hope Pakistani liberals feel like morons after such incidents.

But this guy never had any problem in India. Wonder who is his travel agent.!!

289752_12707075.jpg

A Indian would have been either kidnapped or killed by terrorists if he went to Pakistan like the way the Pakistani counterparts were roaming freely in India.

I think this proves the two-nation theory, as it highlights stark difference between Indian mindset and a Pakistani one. When Indians come to Pakistan, they return with fond memories. Pakistanis visiting " SHINING INDIA " return with " HORROR STORIES " to tell.

Why is it common for Indians to discriminate against Pakistanis/Muslims?
I suppose you where living under a rock for last decade. Please take a look how Pakistani behave when they come to Mumbai Hotels. We still have a good memories of that.

Now the aman ki tamasha has fallen flat on their face and they have learn how shining India truly is. A slum, with residents who act like slumdogs
Well sir who in his right mind will give accommodation to a citizen of a terrorist country.

This is how cruel indians are as soon as they here pak name dont know what happen to them

At other hand we welcome indians not as visitors but as human beings

I agree did these stupid pak have got only india left for travel which is fully poisoned
I donn see this kind of emotions when millions of patients from your country get sponsored treatment from India. I suppose the word best describe you is ehsanframosh. But then we are talking about you guys. I am pretty sure you will have an religious explanation for the above, but spare me.

Interestingly, My aunt went to Mumbai for treatment in 2010, this is barely two years after 26/11.. and they were very well received there. No angst was shown against Pakistan in general and everyone was generally welcoming.

So its either 1 or 2.

1. This family was generally unlucky and considering their itenary planning, simply ended up choosing the wrong area and went too cheap.

2. Indians have become more vile and hateful under PM Modi and have lost their humanity.

Interestingly, My aunt went to Mumbai for treatment in 2010, this is barely two years after 26/11.. and they were very well received there. No angst was shown against Pakistan in general and everyone was generally welcoming.

So its either 1 or 2.

1. This family was generally unlucky and considering their itenary planning, simply ended up choosing the wrong area and went too cheap.

2. Indians have become more vile and hateful under PM Modi and have lost their humanity.

Back
Top Bottom