What's new

Pak-FA , was there a pre planned destiny this plane starts with word "PAK"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i troll this troll thread? :D

Anyways, how come mentioning DSI is insulting Pakistan and China, are you the one who invented it or are you the only ones using it?
you're indirectly insulting both China and Pakistan because JF-17, J-20 and FC-31 all have DSI and you're indirectly quoted these jest for your trolling:blah::argh:

If Pakistan can pay for F16 I am sure we can fund the purchase of PAK-FA , at least 10-15 initial order for testing
Just your wishful thinking and what about F-22 , F-22 have better chance to get in near future than PAK-FA/Su-57 Mr brainless @AZADPAKISTAN2009 :lol::rofl::enjoy::sarcastic::man_in_love:

Life and politics is always endless possibilities things keep changing u will surprise trust me .Don't think about money Pak will out from.this slumber .
too early to be possible :p:

The name PAKFA is a soviet-era terminology and don't tell me the soviets were designing this for the love of Pakistanis that they had . That's some amazing logic, what did you drink last night ?

Think of the corollary terminology :- PAK-FA ( Mods don't put a warning or ban me for this it's in good jest )

No chance or what so ever............ We may not get Mig-35 or Su-35 leave T-50(PAK-FA) on side.... Best and first option(actually only) is J-31,,,,,,,, PAF will buy them and use the know how from that bird in Project AZM ( may be TFX also) .
Best 5th Gen option for us is J-31 and our own bird AZM (and or TFX if PAF go for both).
Before 5th Gen we need decent medium single engine bird (delta wing) and heavy bird..... we have to replace 200 to 300 birds ................................................................................

Then by that logic, the "J-20" must have been destined for one of the following countries:

- Japan
- Jamaica
- Jordan

:)
if it were Jap-20, Jam-20 or Jor-20, yes! it's a three-letter destiny code. :D

Lolz.. ok man ..chill... I missed out observing those twelve -ves that you achieved man ... I am still a novice at trolling.. Peace...
You'd better not miss mine because I'm superstitious about the number 13. :lol:

If you look closely, there's Pakistan's map, hidden in design of Pak-Fa :D

in the operating manuals there are pakistani national anthem and constitution also. :omghaha::pakistan::omghaha:

Life and politics is always endless possibilities things keep changing u will surprise trust me .Don't think about money Pak will out from.this slumber .
lets see but i dnt think russia will allow this

Pakistan won't get PAK-FA.

Pakistan will get J-31s.

I think T-50 is not a cheap bird to buy and fly. Pakistan need good home work (twin engine, ToT etc) before getting emotional about PAK-FA. India stepping out of T-50 deal :cuckoo:.

ab tu sharam ati ha her roz new thread dekh dekh k paf ka koi irada nahn ha new jet laine ka ur pdf pori tayari kar k aye hain jet dilwane k liye

Kindly avoid such type of discussion by posting a thread without any substance or productivity yet based upon some kind of coincidence merely based upon the name of an Advance Tech that even, owner wouldn't have an idea as such of similarity.

Thread closed for many reasons including these.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom