What's new

Pak cross-LoC raid: Brutality similar to 2000 strike

Indian army northern command statement should be taken more serious than the col. since the official might also be present at the site.while i doubt about the col.

doesnt this put both the indian and pakistan army at barbarism?which your media call so?

Both Sides have commited many beheadings post 1989 but it was the PA which started it.

BTW, Reuters is a much more reliable source as compared to The Hindu.

Statements don't change on a daily basis, I fail to believe that the Northern Command did not notice the severed head the day before but did so yesterday.

The fact of the matter is that MoD has clarified in a press release that:

(a) The earlier IA press release was based on incomplete information

(b) It is clarified that "the body of one soldier was found mutilated and beheaded, the body of [the] second soldier was also mutilated during this ceasefire violation on 08 Jan 2013 in Mendhar Sector by Pakistan”

Clarification does not mean obfuscation. All GoI is saying is that look, we did not get it right because of incomplete information, now we do have full information available. That surely should not be used to say that one can only believe an earlier version?

There are no SSG deployments on the LoC, it is manned entirely by Mujahid Battalions that are essentially independent of the standard military set up and spend their entire service on the Indo-Pak Border, sorry, no SSG, not even regular Army Officers here.

Not sure I understand where you're going with this or why it is germane to the argument. An SSG team does not have to be deployed near a place to be used there, surely?

doesnt this put both the indian and pakistan army at barbarism?which your media call so?

If true, yes it does.

hindi propaganda growing & growing. hindis are all following their lies media happily, I think this is shining india.

Back
Top Bottom