What's new

Pak-China Education Collaboration

As u have confessed their r numerous lists, u should post most respectable one.

Again, if you did not understand, I simply expanded upon the list your fellow Indian "LCA Tejas" likely used. He mentioned only two Chinese institutions being in the top 30 according to that list, when there were more than that. You are welcome to find the most respectable list if you want, as it varies in the eye of the beholder. But in most such lists, you will see more Chinese institutions rank higher than other Asian ones, which is the main idea I am trying to get across.

Frankenstein said:
come on guys, I am doing Alevels GCE here in Pakistan from beacon house over here everyone has a minimum of of 2 As and Math is the most common subject, math is said to be the most easiest subject by the Alevels students in whole Islamabad, dono abt other cities but my cousins and friends frm Lahore also secured an A in Maths

High school level maths and university level mathematics are two completely different things. You might want to read the Editorial in this document from PakMS (Pakistan Mathematical Society),

Issue No. 1, Vol. 7, 2008,

which mentions the not-so-desirable state of university level mathematics in Pakistan among many other things.

H2O3C4Nitrogen said:
Somebody should also mention PAK-US educational collaboration .. Its far more better than this one ..!
How possible do you think that is? If it can be done, I have no problem with that, as I'd be all for it. :usflag::pakistan: Still, I don't believe the US has had to struggle as much as the Chinese in the sense of having to raise the education level of a much larger population in a relatively short amount of time and bring it close to par with the modern standard. :china: Getting help from both countries though would indeed be ideal. Just a question of where it is more possible.

As for being far more better, it is of little significance. Chinese institutions are 'far more better' than ours at the moment, so why not bring ourselves up to their standard first, then perhaps we can consider pursuing bringing ourselves up to the US standard. Additionally, it is an extremely significant way to entrench the ties between our two countries.:pakistan::china:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom