What's new

Pak breaks world record of planting saplings

Depends on how they planted those sapling, and their real intentions, i.e they wanted large scale afforestation, or just to beat the hindus at something. ;)

If they planted those saps at a very close distance from each other, they'll struggle to get nutrition and ultimately perish.

beat the hindus at something?

have you forggoten we ruled over your people for thousand years so we dont need to beat you at something we already have,

Depends on how they planted those sapling, and their real intentions, i.e they wanted large scale afforestation, or just to beat the hindus at something. ;)

If they planted those saps at a very close distance from each other, they'll struggle to get nutrition and ultimately perish.

aint no body got time for that-
besides there are lot of others things on our mind than to worry about harmless innocent hindos or yindos as you guys like to call yourself- :)-

Wow! Nice work! :tup:

On a lighter vein, you guys have finally beaten the Yindoos in something at least! :P :lol:

On another lighter nerve- we have beaten you more times in cricket and Hockey- Solace?-

u want thm to place a small placard wid each sap which shows da REAL INTENTION for each sap plantd there by thm?:girl_wacko::wacko:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom