What's new

Pak boat with six crew members caught off Gujarat coast

You never said 'you may be wrong'! You were indeed sure , please refer to the 2nd quoted part(highlighted in red)

I said that because usually when I read about fisherman they do not get investigated like this but who knows we can't take a risk let's just wait for the facts to come out.

Also the article does not state they are fisherman that's where the doubt creeps in

If nothing is found, leave those poor souls with benefit of doubt delivered to pakistan doorsteps....

I said that because usually when I read about fisherman they do not get investigated like this but who knows we can't take a risk let's just wait for the facts to come out.

Also the article does not state they are fisherman that's where the doubt creeps in

I think you are quite new to PDF... Please watch this video - see it yourself, this is not the first time Indian apex agencies would conduct a high level investigation...

Coast guards capture three Pak boats-India-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

As I have stated earlier.. counselling is needed for the Indians affected by the horrors of Mumbai.[/QUOTE

The possibility cannot be ruled out that they were suspects of another scouting mission for a planned attack. Since most militants are out of the Pakistani state's control these days, we cannot take the risk. If they are indeed innocent, we will release them for sure. I agree fishermen accidentally stray across.

But let me show you something:

south-asia-political-map.jpg

Just focus on the Gujarat state-Pakistan water borders. That line is the heaviest armed with our Naval ships. Not to mention significant Coast Guard presence. Which means if they were unintentionally straying, they'd have been noted by someone there and sent back. But somehow they managed to make a beeline to Gujarat but eventually go caught. What cannot be ruled out is that this can be a distraction for something bigger.

And WTF is the counseling statement for? We lost nearly 200 fellow Indians because of madcap cowardly terrorists from your territory 3 years ago. If that is not an incentive enough to be paranoid, I don't think anything else is. It is our right to be paranoid. We don't want more dirty terrorists from killing our people. :angry:

i may be wrong in calling them terrorists but its not really my fault as many times terrorists have come from Pakistan.

@Tshering22, considering your assumptions right means to get agree on a possibility that Indian coast guards deliberately allow Indian fisherman to stray in Pakistani water (foolish reasoning although)....In your opinion its not possible for Pakistani fishermen to enter or stray in Indian water because India has deployed a significant security at its maritime boundary, right? Now will you please help me to understand how come Indian fishermen are able to enter Pakistan's territory? Cant they be halted from a possible stray in Pakistani water?

These type of incidents are mundane incidents, please do not relate them to conspiracy theories.

For the insane ones..
Oh no.. they are the cousins of Kassab I am sure, some sort of ancestry may be found.. weapons may be planted.. and another drama may be played out for the consumption of those with ego's like yours.

For the saner ones..
Hopefully procedure's will be followed, boats do drift over there in case of engine failure. and as a gesture.. they may be released back.

As I have stated earlier.. counselling is needed for the Indians affected by the horrors of Mumbai.

As I have stated earlier.. counselling is needed for the Indians affected by the horrors of Mumbai.[/QUOTE

The possibility cannot be ruled out that they were suspects of another scouting mission for a planned attack. Since most militants are out of the Pakistani state's control these days, we cannot take the risk. If they are indeed innocent, we will release them for sure. I agree fishermen accidentally stray across.

But let me show you something:

south-asia-political-map.jpg

Just focus on the Gujarat state-Pakistan water borders. That line is the heaviest armed with our Naval ships. Not to mention significant Coast Guard presence. Which means if they were unintentionally straying, they'd have been noted by someone there and sent back. But somehow they managed to make a beeline to Gujarat but eventually go caught. What cannot be ruled out is that this can be a distraction for something bigger.

And WTF is the counseling statement for? We lost nearly 200 fellow Indians because of madcap cowardly terrorists from your territory 3 years ago. If that is not an incentive enough to be paranoid, I don't think anything else is. It is our right to be paranoid. We don't want more dirty terrorists from killing our people. :angry:

+ the fact that these same people denied that kasab is a pakistani national in first place.....

And with the shrink comment, mods and users here touched a new low...

search there boats and see what is inside if there are AK's maps and other crap similar to what the Mumbai attackers had then torture these pieces of sht but if they are fishermen that by mistake strayed into Indian waters then send them back after feeding them and treating them with Geneva convention standards

For the insane ones..
Oh no.. they are the cousins of Kassab I am sure, some sort of ancestry may be found.. weapons may be planted.. and another drama may be played out for the consumption of those with ego's like yours.

For the saner ones..
Hopefully procedure's will be followed, boats do drift over there in case of engine failure. and as a gesture.. they may be released back.

wow and you are a moderator
it depends on the investigations whether they are innocent or not just wait and watch,if pakistan would never have sent terrorists to india the lenghty investigations and trials would have not been needed

For the insane ones..

For the saner ones..

'Another' drama?

Excuse me?

I expected better of a mod.

My bad.

Back
Top Bottom