What's new

Pak Banker Testifies Against 2008 Mumbai Attack Accused

VeeraBahadur

Reaction score
Country
India
A Pakistani banker today testified against one of the accused in the 2008 Mumbai attack case, saying he had made transaction worth Rs 15 lakh which is believed to have been used for carrying out the terror act.

The employee of Muslim Commercial Bank, Gujranwala district branch, some 80 kilometres from here, told an an Anti-Terrorism Court in Islamabad that accused Shahid Jameel had made a transaction of Rs 15 lakh.

Sources said the prosecution established that Jameel used the money for terror activity. The defence lawyer, however, dismissed the claim.

The court summoned more witnesses for the next hearing on February 26.

LeT operations commander Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi, Abdul Wajid, Mazhar Iqbal, Sadiq, Shahid Jameel Riaz, Jamil Ahmed and Younas Anjum were arrested in 2009 for their alleged role in the attacks that left 166 people dead and over 300 injured.

The trial is taking place at a slow pace but the prosecution team is upbeat about the case.

Pakistan has acknowledged that the conspiracy behind the attacks was hatched on its soil
. India last year handed over five key documents running into nearly 600 pages for use in the trial here so that prosecutors can proceed against the seven accused.

The documents include a certified copy of the Indian Supreme Court's judgement on the case, depositions by two doctors who conducted the autopsy of nine slain terrorists and the chief investigating officer who probed the case

Pak Banker Testifies Against 2008 Mumbai Attack Accused

Are you Indi's still hung up over that? It was 5 years ago, get over it. We did it, you couldn't do scat about it then, and can't now.
So stop your moaning.

Are you Indi's still hung up over that? It was 5 years ago, get over it. We did it, you couldn't do scat about it then, and can't now.
So stop your moaning

You just earned 72. May Allah bless you and the souls of 166 who were killed. The blessing of deceased's children are always with you. :tup:

So stop your moaning.

We never forget and never forgive, by the way case is proceeding in Pakistani courts. Here in India we hung your Kasab long time back.

It takes one fool to attract the others and spoil a thread where serious discussion could be done . But oh well its too late now .

So stop your moaning.

4 years on this forum . . . . . 21 comments . . . your stupidity is justified, my pherend :cheers:

On topic- Why are we not highlighting this news on the international level ?

Is there anyone from our side to Monitor these hearings ??:what:

4 years on this forum . . . . . 21 comments . . . your stupidity is justified, my pherend :cheers:

On topic- Why are we not highlighting this news on the international level ?

Is there anyone from our side to Monitor these hearings ??:what:

We don't need to the World already knows the culprits and where they are hiding (just look at OBL). They already know that nothing can be done, when a state itself supports terrorists. Plus we really don't have to do anything, with the recent news coming from our neighbor, it seems they have fallen into the pit they were digging for us.

So stop your moaning.

At the end of the day innocent human beings died dude.... yes it was five years ago but for indians the threshold level is not as high as that of us pakistanis of innocent deaths.... they remembered and should remember so that such things should not happen to their citizens... we on the other hand ask daily "Aaj ka suicide bomb kahan phata... Aaj kitnay mushtaba dehsat gard maray gaye.... kitni laashain karachi main milleeen...etc" we have become insensitive to loss of human life and that should not be the case.... to me they should not stop their moaning until the murderes are brought to justice (whether they are pakistanis or not is an other matter)....

now the aspect of "We did it".... if you are involved in it... shame on you and may Allah bring you to justice...... i am not involved and so are 99.99999999999999999 % pakistanis for sure..... it is not something to be proud of...

At the end of the day innocent human beings died dude.... yes it was five years ago but for indians the threshold level is not as high as that of us pakistanis of innocent deaths.... they remembered and should remember so that such things should not happen to their citizens... we on the other hand ask daily "Aaj ka suicide bomb kahan phata... Aaj kitnay mushtaba dehsat gard maray gaye.... kitni laashain karachi main milleeen...etc" we have become insensitive to loss of human life and that should not be the case.... to me they should not stop their moaning until the murderes are brought to justice (whether they are pakistanis or not is an other matter)....

now the aspect of "We did it".... if you are involved in it... shame on you and may Allah bring you to justice...... i am not involved and so are 99.99999999999999999 % pakistanis for sure..... it is not something to be proud of...
What a post! I am touched!

Hat's off to you, buddy.

Allah may bless Pakistan with more ppl like you.

Back
Top Bottom