What's new

Pak Army issues detailed report on NATO attack

and what of this...

As well as rejecting the US military's conclusions, the authors make a few digs at US public statements on operations in Afghanistan. Notable is the claim that the incorrectly targeted border posts had prevented insurgents from crossing into Afghanistan from Pakistan but that "unfortunately several large- (and some small-) scale attacks on Pakistani border posts and civilians had occurred regularly, emanating from Kunar and Nuristan provinces of Afghanistan into Dir, Chitral, Bajaur and Mohmand areas of Pakistan".

the fact that these posts were erected to monitor and beat back these incursions by 'afghans' which according to PK officials is known to both the 'double dealing' ANA and their masters the US/ISAF forces

I agree with you that the posts served a useful purpose in preventing and/or reducing cross-border attacks, and were targeted incorrectly. That should never have happened in the manner that did, unfortunately.

..............................so please "no more holier than thou" attitudes.

I am not sure what to make of that comment, if it is directed towards me or not, so I will request a clarification before responding as still needed after it.

................... Pakistan accused the US that the USG intentionally fired at Pakistan. For this we need to bring the Pentagon and the White house under investigation, not the rank and file that did the shooting. ................

So what do you, or the Pakistan government (or Army) suggest should happen after that accusation? Who should/can open up an investigation of the Pentagon and/or the White House to achieve what you are asking here?

I am not sure that a plausible mechanism even exists, unless the Pakistani government files claim in US courts or even the ICJ (or any other court or entity) , and even then I am not sure of their jurisdictions.

since they cant defend anyone including themselves they should sell the state to the highest bidder, the current rulers pocketing the purse of course, and disband all armed forces and groups; the populace should return to their rightful place as slaves of foreign nations and everybody can live happily ever after.

What happens if pakistani civilians are killed. do they get same support.

Fast is Pakistani civilians support army not vice versa.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom