What's new

Pak Army isn't capable of fighting and Bajwa's Kashmir deal with India

In Pakistan shaheen drills with China
Indian sukhoi is more advanced then china version

Late coming aircraft I have to say 33 years of development
its with latest technology, not 33 years old

JF17 is proof itself in combat to bomb you on 27 February 2019 and jamed your MAHAN MIRAGE 2000h radar on same raid,
Israeli friends have given spice bomb which killing 100s of terrorists but Pk is till date covering up

Yes rafale is better than our f16 but not for J20, J20 is a stealth jet where are your rafale is a conventional jet, J20 will roast rafale in BVR arena whereas your rafale will not able to see J20 at long ranges but in within visual ranges
you don't have j20

This is only in your wet dreams
its written in vedas

All I am saying is that perhaps Bajwa tried to explain the reality that Pakistan is in no position to go to war against India, especially on account of Kashmir, as such an offensive war would immediately result in imposition of global sanctions on Pakistan including on supply of arms and weapons to Pakistan after which our Jets will eventually be grounded after running out of armaments and spares amongst other West centric equipment.

No position at the moment sure. But whose job is it to make sure it will be in that position in the future?
That's the whole problem with these generals isn't? Take over the country, run it into the ground, kick out the one party that is willing & capable of improving our economic & diplomatic situation & then bitch & complain you're not in a position to compete.

FYI, Kashmir in the hands of India is against our national security. Giving it up is not an option. Making excuses is not being rational. It's downright treasonous. Kashmir can be taken back if you use some creative thinking & belief in Allah (Swt).
E.g.
1) Hold a referendum in GB & AJK ASAP with international observers. They will obviously choose Pak. India on the other hand will be reluctant to hold referendum. Simultaneously, make sure to start awareness of Indian attempts to change demographics. Take this to UN as proof that Kashmiris want to be with Pak & India is an oppressive occupier who isn't letting them exercise their free choice. Threaten the UNSC that if they don't hold a meeting to either force india to hold a free & fair Kashmiri-only referendum or recognize Kashmir as Pakistani territory, Pak will go to war even if it means nuclear war. If India refuses to hold the referendum or rigs it, use this as justification to support the Kashmiri rebellion. If UNSC refuses to do anything, bait india into climbing the escalation ladder as proof to the UNSC that you're willing to make good on your threats.
2) Start a Syrian-style rebellion. Create a gov in exile with a "free J&K army". Make sure that this is the only insurgent group like the Afg Taliban did to ensure unity. Call a Kashmir conference to force OIC states to recognize it & donate to it. Hold a "friends of Kashmir" conference every time you need more. Use that money to rekindle rebellion. Support rebellions against any state that doesn't toe your line. Bring the Kashmiri leaders on state trips to raise awareness.
3) Spread Indian forces thin by starting Khalistan insurgency & supporting maoists in the east. I'm sure we can work out something with the Chinese or even friendly elements in Bangladesh to support the maoists. Also start a southern Indian separatist movement. Or a Dalit rebellion.
4) Repair relationship with Bangladesh by giving official state apology. Don't agree to genocide but acknowledge the wrongs we actually committed. Use this as a step to increase influence in Bangladesh for activities mentioned above.
5) Use the Iran-Saudi thaw to further relations with both of them. Use this & Chinese influence to end Iranian support of Indian terrorism in Baluchistan.
6) If we don't have an agreement with China regarding joint ops against india in case of war.
7) Work towards building a European Union style Islamic state with yourself as the core to increase economic diplomatic & military strength.
8) Build a BMD
9) Set up a worldwide propaganda network. Plenty of muslims willing to work for free even. Target not just india but also expat Indians & pro-indian politicians. So much to work with here.
10) Contrary to others, I'm in favour of trade with india albeit only if it's done concurrently with above steps & favourable for us e.g. we can import raw goods & export finished ones. We can take a step towards it by allowing international companies who move their production here to trade with India. Unlike us, China has a very smart approach to their dispute with India. Make sure to sit the Kashmiris down so that they're on board.

Last edited:
Indian sukhoi is more advanced then china version
Airframe and radar are same as MKI
Israeli friends have given spice bomb which killing 100s of terrorists but Pk is till date covering up
😄 world already denied that you miss the target with satellite imagery

And you claimed 300 are they reduce somewhat 😄

International BBC reporter in Pakistan visiting ground zero on very same day but said you knock off some trees and killed a crow 😄
you don't have j20
But we have j10c to counter rafale with a some technology directly adopted from J20
its written in vedas
Vidas is nothing but manipulated scripts by various writers

Airframe and radar are same as MKI
radar is different

engine is different

😄 world already denied that you miss the target with satellite imagery

And you claimed 300 are they reduce somewhat 😄

International BBC reporter in Pakistan visiting ground zero on very same day but said you knock off some trees and killed a crow 😄
the lies from your side guys :)

But we have j10c to counter rafale with a some technology directly adopted from J20
j17 vs tejas .. its same weight like bokers match

j20 also only one engine.. so rafael is spurior, and with best techno-logy

Vidas is nothing but manipulated scripts by various writers
its the ancient knowledge

even hitler was studying and made UFO from it

Yeah India is HYPERPOWER OF the UNIVERSE NO one can beat India even USA and Russia can beat India lol 😆
we can destroy USA and RUssia with secret SURYA global range missile :)

Cow piss has got to your head. lol
no no

im never drinking it because I thinks its very dirty

but some people are drinking :)

SURYA is secret of Indian miltry

GRMB .. global range missile bomb :)

radar is different

engine is different
Minor diference
the lies from your side guys :)
Can I post international media articles and images for like router/CNN/cnbc
j17 vs tejas .. its same weight like bokers match
Yes
j20 also only one engine.. so rafael is spurior, and with best techno-logy
Lol where you hear J20 uses one engine???? Are you insane or something???
its the ancient knowledge

even hitler was studying and made UFO from it
Never relied in this crap

we can destroy USA and RUssia with secret SURYA global range missile :)
And will get destroy by their ICBMs lol why are you so retard 😆

Minor diference
no.. major

Can I post international media articles and images for like router/CNN/cnbc
no

Lol where you hear J20 uses one engine???? Are you insane or something???
my mistake j10/lavi use 1

china is not selling j20 to even best friends like pakistan, north korea and argentina

Never relied in this crap
its truth

also, he goes vegetarian to get the holy powers

And will get destroy by their ICBMs lol why are you so retard 😆
SUrya GRBM is real ;)

no.. major
You're in delusional dude both MKI and Chinese mkk2 uses bars PESA and slightly different specific version of al 31
Than you're delusional mode world denies you that you hit the target
my mistake j10/lavi use 1
1 high thrust class engine vs 2 medium thrust class engine so what's the point???
its truth

also, he goes vegetarian to get the holy powers
Good for you
SUrya GRBM is real ;)
And US mintuemans and Russian topol are also have global range

May be you have few suriya but US and Russia have hundreds of these global range missiles lol what a stupid you're

Bullshit now come on. I understand the 22nd Graders are loser but that doesn't mean in the hatred you discount the fact that we Pakistani are incapable of Fighting Disgtuing creatures that walk on two legs, In fact Even during 65 far barring Rann of Kutch where we fingered with them, the shitehads even with massive force and firepower resulted in Stalemate, The Ugly monkeys can only Fantasize fighting us in Bollywood and not otherwise
I have to admit Lt Col and downwards in the PA have the tenacity to fight to the last, and they've been proving it repeatedly. The problem sets in when a "star" kicks in the whole scenario changes. Why?!?

If Taliban can defeat Soviet Union and then America/Nato with
Ak47s and RPG then why can't Pak Army defeat India with so
much more weapons?

We just need to get rid of the Khusra Generals and replace them
with the leadership of Afghan Taliban.
I totally agree that the Pakistan army consists of 90% Punjabis. History shows that Punjab has always been enslaved by Afghans. Pakistan needs to come under the leadership of Ahmad Shah Abdali, not under these Punjabi Daalkhor Kaliyas who served Afghan emperors. On the Indian side of Punjab, there was still the rise of a local militia under Maharaja Ranjit Singh, who not only protected Punjab also attacked Afghanistan. However, in the history of the Pakistani side of Punjab, you find nothing but slavery, humiliation, and defeat.

Back
Top Bottom