What's new

Pak army finds HUGE cache of weapons in Chaman, Baluchistan.

More crime and terrorist where the military hails from, TLP, SSP, Lashkar e Jhangvi.
regular police operations take place against them, and many are killed or arrested or suppressed. refer to tlp protests under pti, besides tlp is not even close to terror organizaitons. violent and extremist? yes. terrorist? no. lashakr e jhangvi's entire leadership was killed by punjab police. lets see if the same happens in balochistan and the leadership of an insurgent tribe is killed off...

@Bleek , the truth hurts I know. You are posting nonsense. I have a brigadier in the family who gamlas are painted every month and the sipahies are fed daal roti in lungar. These thugs are looting and fuc**ing the country and running Askari insurance and lavish golf courses. These are not conspiracy theories we are on the brink of default and defeat. Not sure what u r smoking or drinking
I'm not referring to anything else about them robbing public money and political interference.

I'm referring to the news in this thread

Ok so who gave you this information that huge cache of weapons has been discovered in Baluchistan?.

Same people that killed Bugti?
Same people that have disappeared many many innocent Baloch?.
Same people who were forcing ik to give US bases?

More crime and terrorist where the military hails from, TLP, SSP, Lashkar e Jhangvi.

Better clean that up first or is there no dollars for drones there?.

The list is endless,
Shuuuush, just for you I hope they intensity operations and casualties increase dramatically

Stop with the victim complex, if suicide bombers and child killers are hiding in your areas the operation isn't gonna happen half way across the country because your feelings are hurt

Continue the good work.

There should be no let up in IBO against miscreants.

Advise people to stay civil. The army men are doing the job to their best ability and we should support them.

Straight out of the defence forces arsenal and planted, this bull crap don’t wash anymore.

Jo nahmaloom hay woh hum ko Maloom hay.
How many army arsenals have you visited that you are giving such statements ?

Zardari and Nawaz sharif still went after musharaf, it wasnt about that..A year ago Bajwa asked Musharaf not to come back as courts would still put him in jaill
It was nothing to do woth musharaf.

she refused to agree with the 18th ammendment plans..and zardari wanted the hot seat.
Oh seriously... Going after how? By giving him guard of honour... Bhai they accepted him as a president. Baki ya jo topi drama aur bayan bazi hai wo to s me master hain sari zindagi noon aur ppp aik dosray k khilaf karty rhy aj chacha bateeja banay huay hn... Show me single solid step which they took against him just one...

Oh seriously... Going after how? By giving him guard of honour... Bhai they accepted him as a president. Baki ya jo topi drama aur bayan bazi hai wo to s me master hain sari zindagi noon aur ppp aik dosray k khilaf karty rhy aj chacha bateeja banay huay hn... Show me single solid step which they took against him just one...
What guard of honor I think you forgot how musharaf was arrested and indicted for in 2013....first time ever in history a former military chief got arrested for violating constitution.
Another thing govt. started was negotiating on getting something against letting him go.

They kept musharaf under a travel ban for 3 years.and then they got hunch something BIG was coming .they panicked and let him go..two weeks later Panama papers come out.

Regardless the judiciary continued going after Musharaf and awarded him an exemplary graphic death sentence.

I don't know what world you live in but musharaf was never the issue to begin with..

Benazir was shot by a man from lyari who worked for the dacoit abdurehman ..there were a lot global agencies sleeper cells sitting in karachi back then.. some are still there.

Not defending Pak Army but let's be realistic, is this the first time that such huge cashe of arms have been discovered. Here are some earlier finds dating back as far as 2014.

View attachment 920633View attachment 920634

It is "shocking"(not) on how conviently they pull out these as distractions. Almost as if terrorism is also part of the toolkit that the PA/GHQ/ISI use to keep their stanglehold on the country ????

(strong - but the conclusion i have come to.. )

Qoum e Youthiya get the **** outta here, Seriously these people need therapy with litars.

So NA found a huge cache of weapons in chaman Baluchistan Just like Punjab police found a huge cache of weapons at Zaman Park?

Back
Top Bottom