What's new

Pak army finds HUGE cache of weapons in Chaman, Baluchistan.

Or everything is a conspiracy theory from PTi supporters these days
Abbu is not focused that is why all the gains are lost. Get their fuc*1n 5hit together & do what they are supposed to do. Running CSDs, bakeries, dha and politics not is not their job. Stop defending the big belly beer belly useless generals @SQ8 . Enough is enough

what is terrorism?.
Defending one’s liberty, culture and way of life is terrorism?.
Refusing bases to foreign powers is terrorism?
Questioning looting of local resources is terrorism?

The bombs in mosques we know who is behind that, we know who that namaloom is.

Remember one man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter.

Your blood, the blood of your people is a huge market, good business for some.

You will start to see more false flag ibo operation successes, more false flag clashes, this is well planned and organised propaganda.

What is terrorism 😂😂😂😂😂😂

It's the shit these Haram khors have been doing for 70 years, murder, bomb blasts and attacks

These people are the enemies of Islam and the enemies of Pakistan, they are animals

No one trusts afghans for good reason, they are a horrible, violent, brutish people

Like I said Hindus and afghans are the same

Let the ISI do it's duty,, drones, enforced disappeared is better then endless fassad and deshatgardi and bomb blasts by these people targeting mosques and schools and our police or security

We have tried making deals, we tried giving amnesty, we let go these people from jail to try and bring peace

Pakistan tried everything, NO MORE

Let the ISI go after them and their families, with no mercy, we have to stop terrorism

Well all the evidence points establishments deal with benazir got ruined after her demise.. Musharaf was to stay president while Benazir was to be PM. But suddenly a will came out of no where and zardari becomes the party chief. Next became the president himself and pushed the 18th ammendment to benefit his tribal friends which was something musharaf would have never done.

Establishment kept warning Benazir not to return at that moment because genuine threats at home existed but she didn't listen so who was giving her assurances that she will be safe needs to be understood.

It's an open secret Pakistans enemy in the neighborhood has taken advantage of a situation and got high profile murders done..
If i was to speculate I'd say zardari did it, he didn't exactly have much love for her and stood to gain with her demise.

Abbu is not focused that is why all the gains are lost. Get their fuc*1n 5hit together & do what they are supposed to do. Running CSDs, bakeries, dha and politics not is not their job. Stop defending the big belly beer belly useless generals @SQ8 . Enough is enough
Where do you infer I am defending them?

I am merely pointing out a conspiracy theory fallacy that doesn’t exist - and where possibly someone did their job well. Has nothing to do with beer bellies or generals.

Shut up man with your conspiracy theory at least apply some common sense rather than regurgitating saazish every thread

This forum is an echo chamber of saazish conspiracy theorists that can't even think independently for themselves

Not paranoid and ref the black compared to me that will be you.

Pure facts backed by historical events, racial profiling, demonising, false flag operations and much more.

Pure propaganda, state sponsored propaganda.
Pure facts would be accepting vast majority of terrorists, child killers, suicide bombers are Pashtuns.

Brother you're committing genocide against yourself

Or everything is a conspiracy theory from PTi supporters these days
the lines are so blurred that the truth is completely obscured. The greates trick the devil played is to convince that it didn't exist.

What is terrorism 😂😂😂😂😂😂

It's the shit these Haram khors have been doing for 70 years, murder, bomb blasts and attacks

These people are the enemies of Islam and the enemies of Pakistan, they are animals

No one trusts afghans for good reason, they are a horrible, violent, brutish people

Like I said Hindus and afghans are the same

Let the ISI do it's duty,, drones, enforced disappeared is better then endless fassad and deshatgardi and bomb blasts by these people targeting mosques and schools and our police or security

We have tried making deals, we tried giving amnesty, we let go these people from jail to try and bring peace

Pakistan tried everything, NO MORE

Let the ISI go after them and their families, with no mercy, we have to stop terrorism

It’s a fact these are local people be it BLA, obviously after Bugti killing, these are Baloch.

TTP is pukhtoon, created by the establishment to profiteer from financial assistance to combat terrorism and Paint pukhtoons as Taliban.

They are not Afghan, they are locals but if you insist that Pukhtoons and Baloch are afghans then what can I say.

Shut up man with your conspiracy theory at least apply some common sense rather than regurgitating saazish every thread

This forum is an echo chamber of saazish conspiracy theorists that can't even think independently for themselves

Pure facts would be accepting vast majority of terrorists, child killers, suicide bombers are Pashtuns.

Brother you're committing genocide against yourself
Our problem we will sort it out, don’t shed tears for us oh east of the Indus.

I'm not shedding tears for you, quite the opposite

I'm telling you not to complain of a victim complex genocide when it's you blowing yourself up and everyone else along with you

I'm not shedding tears for you, quite the opposite

I'm telling you not to complain of a victim complex genocide when it's you blowing yourself up and everyone else along with you

No complaint buddy, every fallen pukhtoon gets replaced by t another, same for the Baloch.

I am just saying it’s state policy of the majority to oppress, demonise and persecute the minorities.

You are a majority, celebrate away you guys are winning.

It’s a fact these are local people be it BLA, obviously after Bugti killing, these are Baloch.

TTP is pukhtoon, created by the establishment to profiteer from financial assistance to combat terrorism and Paint pukhtoons as Taliban.

They are not Afghan, they are locals but if you insist that Pukhtoons and Baloch are afghans then what can I say.

😂😂😂😂

The Taliban are pashtuns,,
TTP are pashtuns

Every killer, terrorist, bomber is one of your people
You bomb mosques full of worshippers

You attack schools full of children

You are horrible horrible horrible jahil tribal people unworthy of Islam and to be called Muslims

If you keep commiting terrorism and sedition then Pakistan must defend it's people against your evil and backwardness

😂😂😂😂

The Taliban are pashtuns,,
TTP are pashtuns

Every killer, terrorist, bomber is one of your people
You bomb mosques full of worshippers

You attack schools full of children

You are horrible horrible horrible jahil tribal people unworthy of Islam and to be called Muslims

If you keep commiting terrorism and sedition then Pakistan must defend it's people against your evil and backwardness

Quite mind boggling, every time political child of the establishment or the establishment is in spotlight huge explosion in Peshawar mosque, which according to kpk police was carried out by the namalooom in uniform.

Imran khan protests and Huge attack and killing in APS School.

I wonder who the terrorist is?.

This jahil Qom has history and success you can only dream of.

Quite mind boggling, every time political child of the establishment or the establishment is in spotlight huge explosion in Peshawar mosque, which according to kpk police was carried out by the namalooom in uniform.

Imran khan protests and Huge attack and in killing APS School.

I wonder who the terrorist is?.

This jahil Qom has history and success you can only dream of.

Yaar it's your kind

What is this nonsense all the terrorists and bombers are your own people, no one else would be this harami or jahil

Yaar it's your kind

What is this nonsense all the terrorists and bombers are your own people, no one else would be this harami or jahil

All the military is your kind, all the killers of prime ministers and topples of government are your kind.

All traitors and cowards are from your kind, we can do mud slinging all night long but what will it achieve, nothing but more hatred.

We have no love for you, you have no love for us, we will not piss on you if you was burning and nor would we expect the same from you.

You on your path and us on ours, to the end whatever that may be.

Wtf, how is this smuggled into B-Stan. Is there any agency that’s competent in Pakistan besides PAF. Sheer incompetency is eating away at the country

All the military is your kind, all the killers of prime ministers and topples of government are your kind.

All traitors and cowards are from your kind, we can do mud slinging all night long.

We have no love for you, you have no love for us, we will not piss on you if you was burning and nor would we expect the same from you.

Yiu on your path and us on ours, to the end whatever that may be.

And this is why you have been spreading this fassad for 70 plus year's

All the afghans had to do was respect Pakistani sovereignty and borders and we would have had open borders with Afghanistan and allowed free movement of people, trade as Muslims are supposed to

But your harami tribalism and Afghani nature is so backwards and destructive that you have created fassad for decades, invited the Soviets, made yourself namak haram refugees only to spread terrorism and robbery

You afghans have destroyed your own families and people out of sheer jahilat

You almost deserve the Taliban,it's the only force that can control your jahil tribalism and tribalistic nature

Back
Top Bottom