What's new

Pak army finds HUGE cache of weapons in Chaman, Baluchistan.

Who can trust anything this Napak fauj does anymore? They will have to earn their credibility back, and it won't be through these actions, rather by getting rid of corrupt they have imposed on us, including those within the army.

Last edited:
It's obviously not a false flag.

1. No journalists or national media is reporting on it despite several consistent IBO ops for the past few weeks

2. TTP literally had entire factories producing these weapons in the past.

It's not out of the ordinary don't let politics fool you
time will tell. just like they used that fall guy to take the blame after imran khan shooting.

Propaganda and nothing more, racial profiling, ethnic profiling. This is to pave the way for bases and help by US of counter terrorism.
No racial profiling, only victim complex.

You sound like the paranoid Black Americans even though we know they disproportionately dominate violent crime and murders.

Have a sense of accountability

time will tell. just like they used that fall guy to take the blame after imran khan shooting.
Bro that was directly political obviously.

This isn't being used as propaganda in any form. It has relatively not much exposure.

TTP is not new to mass producing weapons

It's obviously not a false flag.

1. No journalists or national media is reporting on it despite several consistent IBO ops for the past few weeks

2. TTP literally had entire factories producing these weapons in the past.

It's not out of the ordinary don't let politics fool you
And pigs flew in a ship formation.

No racial profiling, only victim complex.

You sound like the paranoid Black Americans even though we know they disproportionately dominate violent crime and murders.

Have a sense of accountability

Bro that was directly political obviously.

This isn't being used as propaganda in any form. It has relatively not much exposure.

TTP is not new to mass producing weapons

Not paranoid and ref the black compared to me that will be you.

Pure facts backed by historical events, racial profiling, demonising, false flag operations and much more.

Pure propaganda, state sponsored propaganda.

Today propaganda was started today by Hamid Mira brother against pukhtoons., racist stereotyping and wallah huge cache of arms discovered in Baluchistan.

You are a hardcore racist yourself. You used to say that muhajirs in Karachi shouldn't have been given refuge and they can never be loyal to Pakistan

Apnai par aayi to racism aur racial profiling ho gayi?

All staged, another excuse to carry out ethnic cleansing, another wave of disappearance coming up.

Today propaganda was started today by Hamid Mira brother against pukhtoons., racist stereotyping and wallah huge cache of arms discovered in Baluchistan.

Yea yea.

Multiple IBOs have happened, drone strikes will ramp up

We have to defend Pakistan against the enemy

Personally I DEMAND no arrest of TTP, BLA or their supporters

We must defend our population and quietly massacre them

What's the point of the ISI if they can't kill.our enemies with immense brutality

If we wait they will attack our population

You are a racist yourself. You used to say that muhajirs in Karachi shouldn't have been given refuge and they can never be loyal to Pakistan

Apnai par aayi to racism aur racial profiling ho gayi?

I still stand by that statement, why I stand by that statement is that those who were not loyal to their place of origin and left can do the same in another place.

Love of native Pakistani will always be more.

I still stand by that statement, why I stand by that statement is that those who were not loyal to their place of origin and left can do the same in another place.

Love of native Pakistani will always be more.

Nobody gives a f*ck if you stand by or not

I am just happy seeing a racist whining about racism :lol:

Multiple IBOs have happened, drone strikes will ramp up

We have to defend Pakistan against the enemy

Personally I DEMAND no arrest of TTP, BLA or their supporters

We must defend our population and quietly massacre them

What's the point of the ISI if they can't kill.our enemies with immense brutality

If we wait they will attack our population
Concentration camps the way forward?,

Everything seems very clean ! Did they hired a noker to do the housework?
Because it is staged by khakis, they polish their boots like mirror and their guns and ammo, for display and parades.. piss poor operational planning.. hence why whoever nicely placed the individual items neatly forgot that your average terrorists do not care for having a neat workplace.. placing things smartly in rows or piles…

Nobody gives a f*ck if you stand by or not

I am just happy seeing a racist whining about racism :lol:
Let’s get something straight here, he has not been racist to me or nor I to him, we have different views, these views are not against any public.

Racism by the state, not by public.

Concentration camps the way forward?,

The enemies of Pakistan must not be given mercy

The afghans are as much our enemies as Hindus are

If you let the afghans,they will bomb our mosques and kill our school children

What respect have afghans got left now

Knock off this pussey show,, HIT THE ENEMY ITS PEOPLE

Let’s get something straight here, he has not been racist to me or nor I to him, we have different views, these views are not against any public.

Racism by the state, not by public.

I am talking about you not the state

It is funny when you whine about racism and racial profiling when you are a racist yourself. Looks like you got treatment you deserved :)

Back
Top Bottom