What's new

Pak army doesn't have right to interfere in politics: Jamaat

So those statements were political! Two times lakh lanat then - they did not just demoralize the nation and army they also misused their religion for political means.

Please refer to the news item if one has a problem understanding the proverb "ulta choor kotwaal ko dante"

Under a true democracy giving such a statement would be political suicide. The military has lost people. You, know, death, it's not easy to digest. If the Jamaat thinks they can get away with it they're wrong and I'm glad that the military spoke against this because the people of Pakistan are sleeping.

does genrl, ZIA abbu of MR NAWAZ SHARIF, ever said in his life, that those been killed fighting with terrorists are not shaheeds?
i think, you seriously need, a mental checkup now?

I think you need a mental check-up when you support both Zia and Musharraf. What really gets me is the fact that at a time when there was no extremism in Pakistan one fool Zia indoctrined the whole nation in Jehad mania. Some two decades later an another megalomaniac Mush appears and starts killing the very people brought up on Zia's fatwas. Now according to you both were right, the party wrong was the public who had no say in electing both of these freaks of nature.

I think you need a mental check-up when you support both Zia and Musharraf. What really gets me is the fact that at a time when there was no extremism in Pakistan one fool Zia indoctrined the whole nation in Jehad mania. Some two decades later an another megalomaniac Mush appears and starts killing the very people brought up on Zia's fatwas. Now according to you both were right, the party wrong was the public who had no say in electing both of these freaks of nature.
greatest of noora mind hood shall , i say?
your abbu, mr nawaz sharif was also a product of that so called genrl ZIA?
did he made a mistake, bringing a "lohar" into politics?
fact remains, that was a, damocratic dictator, who took the small factory of baba sharif in 71?
which gave , birth to a anti-ppp mindset, baba sharif & then nawaz were the product of that?
genrl zia ul haq,shd never told any one to go, & kill each others?
instead in his days , jihad was supported throughout the international community?
because it was right, it was against a super power which went to a smaller country, without any credible reasons?
now who supported, zia ul haq ?
ohh baba sharif & whole shaif family?
who supported musharaf, just tell me who did not?
from sheikh rasheed to QAZIM marhoom to Fazlu desil, to AMIN FAHEEM till many of fedrl minsters?
sorry, but reality is peoples of pakistan have allways given great support to militry rule, which allways ended because of CIA.?
BTW how come nawaz had the money to buy, manssions in london?
ohh by crouption ?
thats what you meanmall by damocrazy?
now, lets see what step govt is going to take against, JI ?
cause if not, some day in a very near future , in some militry prade grounds both will be hanged in arms?
its comming!

Whom against the traitor Munawwar Hasan made a statement against in the first place ? Leaving all things aside and just using a little common sense . Why should the army not interfere then ? Isn't it the same brain-dead Mullahs who made an alliance with the army from the 80's specially ? The treasonous statement and declaration of soldiers not being martyrs who laid their lives for their nation was not even against the army only too , it was against the whole Pakistani nation which is affected by terrorism ! Try this Taliban sympathizer under Article 6 , I say .

A Drama played by Army and Jamaat to appease the guys who are ready to attack Pakistani establishment as a revenge, politics work in a strange way.

A Drama played by Army and Jamaat to appease the guys who are ready to attack Pakistani establishment as a revenge, politics work in a strange way.
Far fetched connection.. too far fetched to be plausible.. Please try again.

Far fetched connection.. too far fetched to be plausible.. Please try again.

Its not far fetched but time will prove my words. This is a balancing act by GOP establishment. But there is a factor called USA which may influence the game plan.

Pak Army has every right to 'interfere' when necessary

actually it's these Jamaaty bastards who have deviated from the path of the original founder of JI....all these guys do is politics and nothing else. They do it while hiding behind a beard.

traitors

The mullah only said anyone that is killed by Americans or those who work with Americans are considered shaheed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom