What's new

Pak Army Beating TTP Takfiris And Their Supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't as severe a beating that I was hoping for. :/

May Allah taála protect the people of pakistan from these khawarij. They deserve this beating.

They are the by-product of nothing but jahalat in Islam on the other extreme.

Who are their leaders? Who exactly? If its "sufi" Muhammad, then we would like to see his qualifications. Which authentic school of Islamic sciences has he studied from? Which sciences does he specialize in? Who gave him ijaza to issue fatwas? [and being a mufti]

Islam is not a freelance faith. It is an academic faith, well legalized, documented, and audited.

We would like to see the qualifications of the leaders of TTP even in a single science of Islam. Who are their teachers? Where did they get their "knowledge"from?

I'm not saying those SOB's didn't deserve it, but you can't just give out justice whenever you feel like it. If you can, then what's the point of having a justice system?

As well, what the hell makes you think that this man was even guilty without even being given any evidence? I thought it was innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent.

some of the soldiers dont have the proper haircut. not sure if they really are soliders or some imposters in uniform

the other video where the oficer was interogation and ordering the beating looked more authentic
then again I have been out of touch with Pak army for a very long time

nice treatment or in ko goli kab marni hai ?. jan churao bhi in se .yaar pata nhi kon commander hain wahaan main hota to jo bhi prooved hota takfeeri shot him next morning 4am after prayer.because i know our justice system will leave them free.keep it up pak army extra jud or whatever kill them . they are cancer.

You, know, I believe the tittle of this video, they are Taliban. But again, cookooo heads have turned the tittle to fit their own needs and have stimulated more hate for Pakistan Army.

Army shoudl keep these videos personal, why post them on the internet? Taliban edit them for their own Propaganda use.

This type of videos may help taliban in their effort to demonize pakistam army.

Maybe fake
but if true
They get what they deserve!

Last edited:
viedeo is really funny yaar. khap pa rakhi ayee yaar tusi hahhhhhaah itna rash macha rakha hai na in ko marna ata hai na investigate kerna chalo 3 bandy poochy ya mary leken ye sab us ko bolny hi nhi de rahy hahahahahahah.sawab ka kam samajh rakha hai marna ooper se viedeo bhi araam se nhi ban rahi .hahhahhaha

Reactions: s90
pak army is only good at plaaying sissies, where r your balls against those takfiri nato???,

jis ko maarna hota hai use phulo ka haar pehnate hai, kis kamzor jo bchana hota hai us peh he waar kerte hain(71), what sort of policies army makes??, apne pairo peh kulhare marne ki policy?

talibaans just killed 2 nato troops to revenge the 3 pak soldiers death

three words to these army men

' live your life by hiding in snake pit 4 ever'

Last edited:
They deserve such beating but authentication of such videos is still a question. Howcome such videos started roaming around after so many months. Something fishy going on. Its not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom