What's new

Pak Airspace closure hits Indian Pockets: AI appeals to 'inactive' crew to immediately join work.

@Imran Khan why is this flight passing through Balochistan ? Any idea ?

5D9ADB4E-C7A9-4A69-9DEC-D30238604A30.jpeg

You have no rights over commercial ships that pass through your EEZ. No commercial ships pass through Pakistan's 'territorial' waters which are bound to India.

yes Pakistan can, Idiot... straight out of your arse... Also, check the originial post, where mumbai bound oil tankers go through new pakistan EEZ ... so ouche can happen there...

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hague06.asp

Incase of war, pakistan has a choke point and can easily choke your oil supplies... and it will happen... see what is going on with your airtravel, wait till full hostilities...

View attachment 546861

shouldnt allow Afghan air to fly through Pakistan. tell them to go through iran

Last edited:
I'm so happy to see some sanity prevail.

No business as usual with India, keep Airspace blocked, naval routes blocked, bollywood movies blocked etc.

yes Pakistan can, Idiot... straight out of your arse...

Incase of war, pakistan has a choke point and can easily choke your oil supplies... and it will happen... see what is going on with your airtravel, wait till full hostilities...

shouldnt allow Afghan air to fly through Pakistan. tell them to go through iran
bad idea our EU flights fly over AFG no need to mess with whole world

No airlines pass over the Himalayan ranges, it is dangerous.
lollllzzzz since when dear ?:rofl:

And let the international airlines put pressure on India to compensate them for the long route, or they are free to make tourism more expensive to India.

It's most definitely biting them where it hurts.

Double Whammy.... Are we allowing indians ships to go through pakistani waters? Please ban them too, let them go through international waters..

ALso, Any friendly nations whose aircrafts and naval frieght ships which are bound for india should go through international waters instead of pakistani territorial waters.

View attachment 546833

Pakistan total land area is 881,913 km2 and when you add another 290,000 km2 of arabian sea. you can imagine how big is Navy responsibility to protect the coastal space of Pakistan. The Pakistans Arabian sea consists of 1/3 of land mass of Pakistan which needs protection. its length is 650kms away till Pakistan hits the international waters and its width is 750kms huge area to cover

bad idea our EU flights fly over AFG no need to mess with whole world

True our Airspace should be banned for Indian airlines only..

Not for any other country..

Please show me a flight to China from India that passes through Himalayan mountain ranges, Nepal through Tibet.:D It's just 26000ft right? Com Flights go above 30000.

I'm amused nobody knows this. Internet expert it is. :lol:

yes Pakistan can, Idiot... straight out of your arse...

Awww.... Did I disturb the perpetual feelgood circlejerk? :lol:

This can happen to any ship including yours, you're free to try and block our ships anywhere on earth, I specifically said, you can't stop our commercial trading now like you do for the flights. Which clearly passes through Pakistans Exclusive economic zones where you have no rights over commercial shipping containers. Simple as that.

View attachment 546861
The reason it is flying over Pakistan is because we don’t ban flights going PAK to AFG air-space. So to make sure they (Afghanis) don’t do the same to us.

So this flight.
India Airspace -> International Airspace -> Pakistan Airspace -> Afghan Airspace

Please show me a flight to China from India that passes through Himalayan mountain ranges, Nepal through Tibet.:D It's just 26000ft right? Com Flights go above 30000.

Awww.... Did I disturb the perpetual feelgood circlejerk? :lol:

This can happen to any ship including yours, you're free to try and block our ships anywhere on earth, I specifically said, you can't stop our commercial trading now like you do for the flights. Which clearly passes through Pakistans Exclusive economic zones where you have no rights over commercial shipping containers. Simple as that.

you can cry as much as you can. the link clearly shares that pakistan has the right to do so, detain indian ships based on indian aggression... say bye bye to oil.. vedic oil will be needed from that point onwards..

dear bro planes follow the flight paths not the mountains high or low . its highly military area and there is no flight path over it simply otherwise there are many airport on Himalaya itself how many KM is distance from Katmandu airport and mount Everest ?

World-Air-Routes-Map-750Px.jpg

you can cry as much as you can. the link clearly shares that pakistan has the right to do so, detain indian ships based on indian aggression... say bye bye to oil.. vedic oil will be needed from that point onwards..
One must have a cognitive ability to understand what's being discussed. :rolleyes: I rest my case, meanwhile, here is an interesting stuff, I don't expect you to understand given your cognition.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Convention_on_the_Law_of_the_Sea

Besides, I'm glad nobody in Pakistan is that stupid to for such adventures. But then again, I'll not hold my breath.:D

Back
Top Bottom