What's new

Pak-Afghan Unification

I strong feeling that is coming into my mind is: When we faced american attack together, when we are together the main target of a common enemy, with almost same values and same religion, with more than half million Afghans already living in Pakistan, why cant we live together!!!!!!!

Don't u think Pakistan has already loaded with its own problems. Why to add Afghanistan in it.

Don't u think Pakistan has already loaded with its own problems. Why to add Afghanistan in it.
Yeah in current times its not possible. In future if we have a stable GOVT in Afghanistan and all insurgency issues solved on both sides of border a Europe like setup would be great. Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran and turkey should allow visa free travel between countries so unification is not really needed. IMO unification thing is more controversial and will create more problems.

NO.

Afghans destroyed Karachi. I respect them as long as they stay in Afghanistan. Unfortunately all the afghan refugees that arrived in Karachi have given a very negative perception. I sincerely would not want one for a neighbour.

I strong feeling that is coming into my mind is: When we faced american attack together, when we are together the main target of a common enemy, with almost same values and same religion, with more than half million Afghans already living in Pakistan, why cant we live together!!!!!!!

Its like oil and water not going to happen. Even terrorists who wants to see a unified Islamic state from Europe to North Africa to ME to Asia. Is that really going to happen?

Wrong it is place where non believer will go permanently:D

Wie get ish ihnan?
Mir geht es gut... Und Sie?

Its like oil and water not going to happen. Even terrorists who wants to see a unified Islamic state from Europe to North Africa to ME to Asia. Is that really going to happen?
Everything is possible sir, as long as will, monay and circumtances are under control.... Which I think are.

You have my full support brother. A new flag and a new capital in a unified Afghan-Pak Balochistan region would be ideal.

Are you dumb? Punjabis have never fought other over ethnicity, ever. Punjabis have always been welcoming in Pakistan. In South Punjab there is a huge Baluch presence and Pashtuns are all over Lahore and other cities as well. Meanwhile Sindhis have never rioted over anything period and they already host the largest congregations of Pashtuns in one city on the planet, in Karachi.

Hi,

Thank you for your post.

Khanewal, Mian Channu, Multan has a very large population of urdu speaking mohajirs---settled there since partition.

As you stated---there is a large number of baluchi population who migrated to multan.

Then there are lots of punjabi settlers in interior sindh---we all know what karachi is like---.

Dear American, a decade before your ancestors started the American civil Jihad in 1765 to seek independence, us and Afghans already had a unified country in 1747 which lasted for almost a 100 years.

This was our flag.

450px-Flag_of_Herat_until_1842.svg.png

Map of the Durrani Empire.

Durrani_Empire_1747_1862_AD.png

Afghans and us share culture, language, religion, economy, history and traditions. When it happens again, it will be classified as a Re-unification not unification. What sort of union would it be is a different question.

I started this topic two years ago with proper articles and historic assessments. You can input if you desire. The purpose is to restore sovereignty and honor to our people, the same sovereignty and honor we had in the past. Union or a regional alliance, this will be a wholesome game.

AFPAK Administrative Union an Ultimate Peacemaker?

Back
Top Bottom